Week 9 Thread: Vikings at Washington - The One Where Snyder Sells

MikeT14

59 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Personally I find watching TH at QB far more enjoyable than watching Wentz play and it has nothing to do with draft picks.

There is this. I said it earlier in the thread. Taylor Heinicke creates exciting football. His passion is evident every drive.

13 minutes ago, Scott Land said:

How is that the case? Wentz played for the colts and Heinicke played for us. 

He’s just trying say it’s a different year etc etc . I do feel how ever that wentz needs to start a bit and afterwords you bench him if we are out of the playoffs. I do think Ron Rivera will be back and we go out and hire Frank reich to reunite with wentz for one season. 

I just can’t see us drafting a rookie QB at this point unless ownership comes sooner and we fire Ron . Will pretty much trade back and get a corner/tackle or guard and maybe a linebacker . 

Edited by IHatesnyder

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

He’s just trying say it’s a different year etc etc . I do feel how ever that wentz needs to start a bit and afterwords you bench him if we are out of the playoffs. I do think Ron Rivera will be back and we go out and hire Frank reich to reunite with wentz for one season. 

I just can’t see us drafting a rookie QB at this point unless ownership comes sooner and we fire Ron . Will pretty much trade back and get a corner/tackle or guard and maybe a linebacker . 

So another good wasted year on Wentz, I sure hope not. They need to draft a rookie high and develop him. They haven’t done it yet, but need to.

I don’t think Rivera fires Scott Turner. Therefore, no Frank Reich.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

So another good wasted year on Wentz, I sure hope not. They need to draft a rookie high and develop him. They haven’t done it yet, but need to.

I don’t think Rivera fires Scott Turner. Therefore, no Frank Reich.

Lol what makes you think turners back .
Rivera hates rookie QBs he’s not going have time to want to develop one other wise howell be starting . He going to go in a win now situation . 

12 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

We wasn’t about beat cowboys with TH. Titans but that’s debatable also. I do think Chicago Th would have had a better game .

Wentz had a great game vs the Titans until that last pass where he threw the int. I don’t think we would’ve been as close with Heinicke as our QB. I mean, Heinicke isn’t making those great throws to Dyami, ain’t no way.

I think Heinicke may have played better vs the Cowboys than Wentz did. Wentz really had a rough game vs the Cowboys & Eagles bc he held onto the ball too long & didn’t move out of the pocket. I think Heinicke avoids some of those sacks that Wentz took but we’d still lose those games.

3 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Lol what makes you think turners back .
Rivera hates rookie QBs he’s not going have time to want to develop one other wise howell be starting . He going to go in a win now situation . 

I think if Rivera is back that his entire coaching staff is back. Rivera has been very clear he’s not making changes.

Yeah, I agree about him not taking a rookie QB high which is one of the main reasons I want him gone. 

The win now motto has gotten us no where in the last 22 years. I agree Rivera will take that approach & it will fail once again as it has every year since 2000.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

The new ownership group is absolutely not picking up Wentz option. There is no way they're paying him nearly $30M next season to suck plus I think you're beholden to another season after that if you pick up the option. The new owner will be in place before the draft and free agency most likely. 

• Like 1