Week 9 Thread: Vikings at Washington - The One Where Snyder Sells

MikeT14

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

Danny Johson had an intercept - thanks to St J. but he's awful player - just awful. I like Wildgoose better but he had a bunch of penalties so guess they dropped him down. 

Rivera really, really screwed up in player acquisitions in the offseason. We should’ve had a better option as our #4 CB, same with our back up LBs, etc etc.

38 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Because only one of them can start, so you must chose which one. My biggest reason for not wanting to start Carson over Taylor is that I don’t want Carson playing 70% or more of our snaps & then we’d have to send the Colts our 2nd round pick.

We should support any qb starting 

7 hours ago, offbyone said:

That vikings win today makes last week look pretty credible.  Despite the loss that was a damn good game last week.

Cousins is pretty impressive especially considering how crappy that oline is.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the case anymore.  Darrisaw I know is doing quite well. 

Help me out @SteelKing728

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the case anymore.  Darrisaw I know is doing quite well. 

Help me out @SteelKing728

That oline got abused by us.  It wasn't just our dline.  Cousins is across the board top of the statistical numbers for qb pressure.  Maybe they getting better, but overall they have been poor this year.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 5:39 PM, offbyone said:

That oline got abused by us.  It wasn't just our dline.  Cousins is across the board top of the statistical numbers for qb pressure.  Maybe they getting better, but overall they have been poor this year.

Yeah, The Vikings interior OL is bad. That’s definitely true, Cousins got hit a lot. As Mike & SK said, Darrisaw is a great LT that frankly I wish we had selected over Jamin in 2021 like @lavar703 & @MikeT14wanted to, but their interior OL isn’t good & that’s where Jon Allen & Payne feasted and got immediate pressure in Cousins’s face & he couldn’t step into most of his throws. 

Kirk got knocked out of the game for a play or 2. It was very impressive that he brought them back for the win in the 4th quarter after Heinicke’s awful int over the middle.