Week 9 Thread: Vikings at Washington - The One Where Snyder Sells

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

He can't! That's the reason he's on his third team in three seasons. For the love of god do not compound this mistake thinking you can fix Wentz and give away a critical draft choice. Leave him on the bench and move on in the off-season. 

Bro, no one is talking about "fixing" Wentz. Whether you agree with it or not, Wentz is a better Quarterback than Heinicke. Heinicke just has heart and the will to do whatever it takes. We have all disagreed with A LOT of moves by this team, including the acquisition of Wentz, but the fact is, they brought him in to play. Once he is healed, he will play.

I wish they would give Howell a chance. I feel that he is a combination of both the other two. He has all the arm strength he needs plus he is mobile and has moxy.

I have seen enough Heinicke during the past 3 games to know that he is definitely holding the offense back.

• Like 2

Just now, butz65 said:

Is it just me? Or does anyone else hate Scott Turner? Pretty pissed there was no mention of Dave Butz in the game either, unless I missed it. 

Everyone does & good point about Dave Butz. Hopefully they mentioned it on the team radio broadcast but they certainly didn’t mention it on pregame or during the game which is really sad.

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, butz65 said:

Also! As much as I want him to succeed, Robinson just isn't doing it for me.  

Yeah, I said a few games ago he’s a younger version of Peyton Barber. He’s never averaged over 4 yards a carry yet. He has no explosion meanwhile Gibson always seems to make a lot of yac when he gets in space. I wish they’d get Gibby more touches.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Everyone does & good point about Dave Butz. Hopefully they mentioned it on the team radio broadcast but they certainly didn’t mention it on pregame or during the game which is really sad.

As you can tell by my forum name, he was a big reason I picked the Skins as my team, can't believe he never got a mention, very disappointing . 

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He can't! That's the reason he's on his third team in three seasons. For the love of god do not compound this mistake thinking you can fix Wentz and give away a critical draft choice. Leave him on the bench and move on in the off-season. 

Dude they lose this roster they go back!!! The roster showed they will fight for someone you ride with them until you find the real solution!!!

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Dude they lose this roster they go back!!! The roster showed they will fight for someone you ride with them until you find the real solution!!!

I think us fans are over estimating this teams faith in Heinicke. He is the "right now." Before the season began, not a single player was suggesting Heinicke get the nod over Wentz. Heinicke came in and helped us win two games by not helping us lose them. Today he was part of the problem and we lost. It happens. If the staff puts Wentz back in, the team will rally behind him because he would be the "right now" again.