NCAA Basketball Thread (2023-24)

beekay414

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Iowa St has 4 points 10 minutes into this game. They are ranked as the 6th best team in CBB. 

This is one of the most physical basketball games I've seen in a long time and ISU has 1 ft. Houston is getting away with a lot of contact. 

I actually think this might be the year we win a national title.  Defense is the best defense i've seen here under Sampson and thats saying something.  They have elite guard play too.  They might be the only team that can give Uconn fits.

Edited by Texansfan713

40 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Their coach was on sportscenter a couple of nights ago, clearly high off his own farts.

I never was a fan of Dan Hurley.  He is a good coach but the way he acts strikes me the wrong way dating back to his Rhode Island days. 

Edited by Texansfan713

On 2/19/2024 at 11:08 PM, Texansfan713 said:

I actually think this might be the year we win a national title.  Defense is the best defense i've seen here under Sampson and thats saying something.  They have elite guard play too.  They might be the only team that can give Uconn fits.

Offense wins titles. It's anyone's game but I'm still throwing money down on UConn +600.