Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't think Gute or LaFleur view it that way at all. 

I think the reality of the issue is that unless you don't have a quarterback for long stretches of the season, you are winning at least 6 games (only 8 teams won fewer than 7 last year.)  The Packers have enough pieces that barring a Jordan Love injury they should be a lot closer to 9-10 wins if there aren't glaring holes.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't think Gute or LaFleur view it that way at all. 

Agreed. And I feel like they will prioritize surrounding Love with talent he can grow with on offense. Tackle and WR make a ton of sense around 13 and 15.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Agreed. And I feel like they will prioritize surrounding Love with talent he can grow with on offense. Tackle and WR make a ton of sense around 13 and 15.

Then it comes down to what vet WR can we add to that room to stabilize it?  Get a little production and a lot of professionalism.  

It is hard to argue against @Packerraymond 's guy, Marvin Jones.  He's old.  He's been productive everywhere he has gone and he should be 2 years, 6.9M if Spotrac is correct.  Kindda hard to argue against that one.

BTW...TY Hilton is projected at double the contract price.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Then it comes down to what vet WR can we add to that room to stabilize it?  Get a little production and a lot of professionalism.  

It is hard to argue against @Packerraymond 's guy, Marvin Jones.  He's old.  He's been productive everywhere he has gone and he should be 2 years, 6.9M if Spotrac is correct.  Kindda hard to argue against that one.

BTW...TY Hilton is projected at double the contract price.   

Is that strictly on Name Recognition, you think?