Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Jordan Love's new best friend.

Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs want your address so they can pay you a visit. Doubs has been working out with Love since before he was drafted. He's going to have a hell of a breakout year. 

I don't want a WR in 1, but JSN is difficult not to like his game. 

3 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Trade  down 5 spots if JSN is gone and take  Bijan, he a once a decade RB talent.

I can't remember if I was in a discord or it was a tweet or what but I saw someone suggest taking Bijan and holy crap it was like as polarizing as suggesting taking Love before it happened.

Can't say I would be pissed but I would have never thought about it until I saw it suggested

16 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs want your address so they can pay you a visit. Doubs has been working out with Love since before he was drafted. He's going to have a hell of a breakout year. 

I don't want a WR in 1, but JSN is difficult not to like his game. 

I like Watson and Doubs and how they compliment each other. JSN would be better than both, especially for attacking the MOF. I want all 3. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I like Watson and Doubs and how they compliment each other. JSN would be better than both, especially for attacking the MOF. I want all 3. 

interesting use of 'would be'. will he be, or is it conditional on being a packer?

5 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

interesting use of 'would be'. will he be, or is it conditional on being a packer?

IMO, he will be no matter what. I mean the guy is a top 10-15 talent in the draft. His movement skills are rare. But pairing him with guys like Watson and Doubs would be pretty sick because you can get all 3 on the field. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

Care to handle this one @packfanfb ?

This year he should be 3a/3b. My desired WR core would be JSN/Watson as 1a/1b and Corey Davis/Doubs as 3a/3b. That's a pretty deep group in your top 4. Toure is your 5 and either Melton or rookie 2 as your 6 if they keep 6. 

TE group would still need some work but that's a good cast to help Love and ultimately have JSN/Watson/Doubs as his boys for the next 3 years minimum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This year he should be 3a/3b. My desired WR core would be JSN/Watson as 1a/1b and Corey Davis/Doubs as 3a/3b. That's a pretty deep group in your top 4. Toure is your 5 and either Melton or rookie 2 as your 6 if they keep 6. 

TE group would still need some work but that's a good cast to help Love and ultimately have JSN/Watson/Doubs as his boys for the next 3 years minimum.

The other part of me wants to say F the veteran WR and draft JSN at 15 and then Mingo in the 3rd. 

Watson-JSN-Doubs-Mingo