Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

They talked about it the whole game...putting 6 on the LOS, and I am sure they brought more from the deep secondary at the snap, probably why NWI was so open a couple of times. Like someone said maybe I am using the wrong terminology, but regardless my point was they were geared up(better words?) for the run and we just ran the same ole thing. I know we are a team that works off Henry, I guess I just contend that he doesn't have to always be dominate, he can force the D to do things that aren't typical...then we could try to take advantage of that. 

11 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

They talked about it the whole game...putting 6 on the LOS, and I am sure they brought more from the deep secondary at the snap, probably why NWI was so open a couple of times. Like someone said maybe I am using the wrong terminology, but regardless my point was they were geared up(better words?) for the run and we just ran the same ole thing. I know we are a team that works off Henry, I guess I just contend that he doesn't have to always be dominate, he can force the D to do things that aren't typical...then we could try to take advantage of that. 

That isn't what happened though. The Broncos ran a lot of 4 down lineman, but that was the only real difference. They didn't key in on the run like a ton of teams have, we just sucked running the ball today, and it was partially Henry's fault.

24 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i think henry might be dealing with some kind of nagging injury. i didn't realize it but apparently he was in and out of the medical tent- he claims he was going to the bathroom, but come on lol. he did not look as sharp as he usually does today.

He’s a good player for the Titans. Which is all I need to know to know that he’s dealing with an injury.

So who are we really expecting to play Thursday night? Molden reaggravated his groin so he’s probably out. Simmons was in a walking boot all week so I doubt he plays. Bud is dealing with the hip that’s plagued him all year. Fulton has a nagging hamstring. Long went out twice today. Going to be a rough game I feel with the amount of defensive guys out. GB hasn’t been good this year but they did just put a big offensive performance against Dallas. Rodgers is definitely better than Wilson as well. Going to need to put up more than 17 points to win that game. It is an NFC opponent so I do wonder how they’ll handle this one. Need everyone ready to go for the Bengals the following week.