Week 11: San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Can we all agree that the Cardinals "shocking their system" in Mexico was a horrible idea? Who even thought that was a thing that could work?

Tough to say. Teams don't really prep for an away game at Denver like that, and I it's not like Denver has an insane home field advantage,  but Mexico City is even higher. I think its like 2000 feet higher in elevation. So it's kind of hard to say tbh 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tough to say. Teams don't really prep for an away game at Denver like that, and I it's not like Denver has an insane home field advantage,  but Mexico City is even higher. I think its like 2000 feet higher in elevation. So it's kind of hard to say tbh 

Yeah. And while you can’t control the weather, if someone picked up and spread an illness given the team’s close contact through practicing in the snow outside in Colorado, it would all look very different. But it’s at the very least a very interesting idea.

• Like 1

Just now, JIllg said:

Yeah. And while you can’t control the weather, if someone picked up and spread an illness given the team’s close contact through practicing in the snow outside in Colorado, it would all look very different. But it’s at the very least a very interesting idea.

I will say that if I am given the option to do what the 49ers did and practice somewhere that gives the best possible comparable to location of the game, I would do it 100 times out of 100 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Forge said:

I will say that if I am given the option to do what the 49ers did and practice somewhere that gives the best possible comparable to location of the game, I would do it 100 times out of 100 

I agree completely.   The Cardinals are not a great team by any means, but man, they looked very sluggish out there.  Guys were losing their wind, getting cramps, and downright giving up on plays.  The 49ers were playing at full speed.  

I'm watching last week's Hard Knocks episode where the Cardnials are praising themselves for their win over the lowly Rams and prepping for the 49ers. 

It's hilarious watching it now because they're saying things like "all eyes will be on us in Mexico!" "We MUST tackle Deebo." "Make 23 the top priority!"

Also, they're hyping up Antonio Hamilton as a "pro's pro" and sound technician. This is the guy who gave up on the Kittle TD.

It's like I'm watching the meme of moments before a disaster and it's hard not to laugh.

Edited by NinerNation21

On 11/28/2022 at 1:14 PM, NinerNation21 said:

I'm watching last week's Hard Knocks episode where the Cardnials are praising themselves for their win over the lowly Rams and prepping for the 49ers. 

It's hilarious watching it now because they're saying things like "all eyes will be on us in Mexico!" "We MUST tackle Deebo." "Make 23 the top priority!"

Also, they're hyping up Antonio Hamilton as a "pro's pro" and sound technician. This is the guy who gave up on the Kittle TD.

It's like I'm watching the meme of moments before a disaster and it's hard not to laugh.

I just watched this and I could not help myself but to laugh at them. Such a corny organization. 

Kliff was clutching his pearls after they got back. He told his players he didn't want to have to answer any more questions about conduct off the field or effort on the field, as if he was mad at them for their coach doing something inappropriate lmao 

I loved the way their coaches talked about us. We intimidate teams. It's so awesome. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, N4L said:

I just watched this and I could not help myself but to laugh at them. Such a corny organization. 

Kliff was clutching his pearls after they got back. He told his players he didn't want to have to answer any more questions about conduct off the field or effort on the field, as if he was mad at them for their coach doing something inappropriate lmao 

I loved the way their coaches talked about us. We intimidate teams. It's so awesome. 

That organization needs a cleanout. Like, Kyler needs to go, Kliff needs to go, Keim needs to go, they all gotta go. 

I will say that after watching that episode, I feel bad for McCoy and if we move on from Jimmy and McCoy leaves Arizona, I'd love to have him back in the Bay Area. Dude seems like a genuinely good person, he's not a bad QB, and his preparation is on point. He'd be one heck of a mentor for Lance.

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I will say that after watching that episode, I feel bad for McCoy and if we move on from Jimmy and McCoy leaves Arizona, I'd love to have him back in the Bay Area. Dude seems like a genuinely good person, he's not a bad QB, and his preparation is on point. He'd be one heck of a mentor for Lance.

Absolutely not. I am very against this lol

He is made of glass and is nearing 40. The only reason he is still in the league is because Kliem loves brand names. 

He couldnt even finish the game against us where the only thing that happened to him was that his non-throwing hand got stepped on lol 

I do not think we need to have an old QB mentor type for Lance. Greise should play that role already. You shouldn't need to rely on an old, over the hill QB to coach your young QB, the coaching staff should do that. Plus, it is not like Colt has a great track record of mentoring QBs or anything. 

Also - keep in mind that Hard Knocks is basically propaganda. What you see is highly edited. They can and do spin the story.

• Like 1