GDT: Cowboys @ Vikings - Dak Prescott vs. Kirko Chainz (Get your popcorn ready)

Tony7188

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

He looks no different. Just because the playcaller put him in a better position to attack the coverages that typically take away his top target and leave him with rookie TEs and a late round pick trying to get open for him, doesn't mean he is playing or looking better. He looked fine the last few weeks too. The biggest difference is that play calling so far.

And the defense of course, allowing Moore to call the safer plays that move the ball consistently instead of risky plays to gain chunks.

which makes him more confident and sharper

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Parsons! He could’ve had 3 sacks smh

The sack totals are nice but even when he isn't rushing do you notice how offenses scheme everything away from him.and he STILL is near the ball every play? 

I get the LT comparisons but he reminds me much more of a more.modernized Joe Greene than a one dimensional LT...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Well any passer will be more confident throwing smoke routes, screens, flares and short dig routes with the lead than throwing deep posts and sluggos into cover 3 while down by 9...

yes, like i originally said, he looks more confident and crisper with his passes

Ballsy throw by Dak, and CeeDee showing everyone just how athletic and crisp he can be adjusting for the ball. That is why I say Lamb is actually underrated, as opposed to most here thinking he's overrated.. 

But damn, that throw was classic Dak. The kind of Dak that made me such a huge fan of him early on.