Week 13 Thread: Leach/Kiffin Thursday, Trojans/ND, and of course The Game

MikeT14

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Told you guys for 3 years now Ryan Day isn’t the right guy for the job. Soft New England passing game coordinator who has no idea how to in game coach. Never should have been given the job to begin with. His teams are soft and undisciplined. Not surprised at all.

I just mentioned it. He gives me “meant for PAC 12” type of vibes.

He’s not meant for the Big 10.

Tbh there’s been a real talent disparity out there but UM has outcoached OSU to this point and that’s been the difference. Undisciplined football, breakdowns, etc. They didn’t put things away in the first half and now in the 2nd half allowed UM to play their type of game. Not pretty.

Just now, candyman93 said:

I just mentioned it. He gives me “meant for PAC 12” type of vibes.

He’s not meant for the Big 10.

He’s not a head coach here that’s for certain. I called this one all year. Some serious apologies need to be headed my way. Dude can go. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

Tbh there’s been a real talent disparity out there but UM has outcoached OSU to this point and that’s been the difference. Undisciplined football, breakdowns, etc. They didn’t put things away in the first half and now in the 2nd half allowed UM to play their type of game. Not pretty.

I don't think the talent disparity is as wide as it's been previous years and I think with NIL and the transfer portal that gap is going to continue to narrow if we continue to win.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't think the talent disparity is as wide as it's been previous years and I think with NIL and the transfer portal that gap is going to continue to narrow if we continue to win.

It's only going to narrow if Michigan gets in the NIL game, which they are not. They can coach and develop, but they need the talents like Corum and Hutch since you can't count on every 3 star to hit.