Week 12: Eagles (9-1) vs the Green Bay COVID Toes (4-7)

EaglesPeteC

Just now, ACO said:

I still do really worry about this defense. 

Don't care. We are beating teams missing multiple key guys on that side of the ball. Our ST's gave the Packers a ton of great field position.

Our defense isn't going to look like this in a month. Sure, there are all holes... but they are doing enough to win and that is all that matters. Our defense was fantastic last week. This week they weren't. Down Maddox, Davis, CJGJ and more.... just keep winning and get healthy for the playoff push.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

damn vikings schedule is really soft

I just checked what they have remaining and yeah... it was good we won this one, cause looking at our schedules the Eagles will have to fight tooth and nail to hold onto the 1 seed.

ROCY86y.pngP0T0VHk.png

Hopefully the Jets help us out next week, cause I don't see a lot of Ls in their last 6 games.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This was a lot like Lions game. Kept letting them back in it, but ultimately couldn’t be stopped on offense. An embarrassing performance from our D, but our wow offense looked as good as they had in awhile. More importantly we beat them when the Cowboys couldn’t. That’s all that matters as this NFCE race is looking like it will be the difference between a 1st round bye and traveling to play Brady again in the WC.

Unfortunately I think it’s clear we’re not in a class of our own in the NFC anymore. We’re still at the top, but sharing space with Dallas and San Fran. They didn’t catch up to our early level, we just fell down to earth.

LOL yes besting them when Dallas gave up their lead is amazing, though it is not saying much with how close it is. In the end these final weeks will say a lot because SF, Dallas, and Philly I feel are the top 3 in the NFC.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just checked what they have remaining and yeah... it was good we won this one, cause looking at our schedules the Eagles will have to fight tooth and nail to hold onto the 1 seed.

ROCY86y.pngP0T0VHk.png

Hopefully the Jets help us out next week, cause I don't see a lot of Ls in their last 6 games.

They are dropping at least one more. I'd guess two. For all the talk of worrying about Eagles this and Eagles that.... the Vikings have barely been scrapping by wins all year.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This defense needs to get their ish together. 

im already having nightmares about what Derrick Henry gonna do next week 

I wonder if Jordan Davis will be back for the game or not.

Its his first eligible game to return and reporters were asking like he was moving around well.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How could you not? We’ve seen it torched fairly consistently for a month. Colts and Texans 2nd halves were the exception.

Yes. Rodgers playing like BUTT helped a lot but sheesh. These last weeks have not been fun with this defense.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They are dropping at least one more. I'd guess two. For all the talk of worrying about Eagles this and Eagles that.... the Vikings have barely been scrapping by wins all year.

Oh the Vikings have been in a ton of close games. They were just pulling out every single one lol.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I feel like the Titans might be an L for the Eagles. They playing hard and just dropped one they should have won. They will be in their feelings. But the NFL is a funny beast.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I gotta see how the defense looks when Davis and Maddox return.

I'm not super worried about the defense though. 

I am glad you are not worried because I am. They are pulling out the wins which is all that matters but when the level of competition gets harder....