Week 12: Eagles (9-1) vs the Green Bay COVID Toes (4-7)

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They are dropping at least one more. I'd guess two. For all the talk of worrying about Eagles this and Eagles that.... the Vikings have barely been scrapping by wins all year.

This. Vikings don’t concern me as 1 seed threat at all, their extreme good fortune won’t last forever. It will be us or Dallas.

Just now, ACO said:

I feel like the Titans might be an L for the Eagles. They playing hard and just dropped one they should have won. They will be in their feelings. But the NFL is a funny beast.

Who was talking about the Eagles? But ya we could lose to the Titans. They are a really good football team that is playing much better now than they were earlier this year. I think the Eagles are the better team though and if they can figure out a way to stop Henry the game should be relatively straight forward if we can make Tannehill beat us. Will that happen? I guess we will see. Hopefully Davis is healthy and ready to play cause that would be big,

On 11/22/2022 at 4:53 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Playing smashmouth football with play action passes would be to simple for Shane to do.

He will once again try to reinvent the wheel, prove his genius and avoid the

"26th in the league in rushing defense with 140.6 yards allowed per game on the ground." 

Glad he was smart enough to go with worked!!

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Who was talking about the Eagles? But ya we could lose to the Titans. They are a really good football team that is playing much better now than they were earlier this year. I think the Eagles are the better team though and if they can figure out a way to stop Henry the game should be relatively straight forward if we can make Tannehill beat us. Will that happen? I guess we will see. Hopefully Davis is healthy and ready to play cause that would be big,

Arguably one of the most difficult things to do in the nfl tho thats for sure.

Good win... Anytime you can take down Rodgers, the coffee will taste great. That was the best game I have seen Sanders play... OLine dominated & Hurts is just so tough to create negative plays against.

Depth of secondary is going to be tested with CGJ being out. Probably broke a rib is my guess? Need to get Maddox back but that could be a while...

ST will 100% cost us in the playoffs if we do not figure that side out. IDK what to do but I would look at hiring from outside to help consult Clay because he it is BAD.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Don't care. We are beating teams missing multiple key guys on that side of the ball. Our ST's gave the Packers a ton of great field position.

Our defense isn't going to look like this in a month. Sure, there are all holes... but they are doing enough to win and that is all that matters. Our defense was fantastic last week. This week they weren't. Down Maddox, Davis, CJGJ and more.... just keep winning and get healthy for the playoff push.

They were playing one of the worst offenses in the NFL…. Tonight, vs a good offense (#9 in DVOA) we got carved up. That is concerning. Getting pieces back will help, but this isn’t superstars we’re getting back. Important cogs, sure, but in the NFL you can never count on having full health. 

Got the win which is what matters, no arguments there, but this D needs to get better and I guess I’m not positive that getting those guys back fixes things (especially when odds are we lose other guys in that span…)