The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yes but this first started not because of some night action but because of a giant reach. bcb's claim was the nail in the coffin. don't know why he would make that claim as scum, should've just waited it out. 

Sometimes giant reaches lead to more information that catches scum. This is literally the game of mafia and one method of catching scum. I don’t understand your issue 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was wrong on deadpulse and I’m sure another but I’m fluid unlike you. Tunnel vision. Hard to navigate at as scum.

tunnel vision? what are you talking about? I listed you, pickle/orca, josh all morning long...

I only locked when it was clear it was between you and bcb. I went with bcb as I've had you on my list since morning. 

you can't be serious.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

you're me telling me claims don't matter tomorrow then when I'm forced to claim because you're too stubborn and already locking in. we don't even have results yet. play like town.

Says the dude tunneled on me all day who locked on me because of manufactured meta reasons only and day 1 votes. That’s hilarious.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

tunnel vision? what are you talking about? I listed you, pickle/orca, josh all morning long...

I only locked when it was clear it was between you and bcb. I went with bcb as I've had you on my list since morning. 

you can't be serious.

You locked at 4 votes. That’s a joke.