The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Do you think Sanchez could send a message to Whicker AND strangle Gopher the same night?

I think it's more plausible that Sanchez didn't send the message OR that Sanchez isn't the SK. Why are you assuming that Sanchez is the strangler as opposed to in a scum faction?

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The way it meshes is if the message is an email from corporate (mafia), Sanchez felt it would look very town to me if he messaged me and I’d go to bat for him, and he was given a safe cover role in Stanley. 

I would definitely not advocate for anyone to CC his character claim right now. 

I also am curious with the assumption he is some form of bad guy trying to appear town to you, how that is reflected with Dome potentially making a mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

My investigation says that sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin. 

If I hadn’t been so tired cause of that clove cigarette I would have read the entire message last night. 

cause what the message actually says is sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin Corporate. 

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I think it's more plausible that Sanchez didn't send the message OR that Sanchez isn't the SK. Why are you assuming that Sanchez is the strangler as opposed to in a scum faction?

I'm trying to connect the dots. At this point I have no reason to not believe Whicker on receiving a message from Sanchez. 

I am leaning towards Sanchez not being the killer and closer to him being cleared. 

I do not believe a Sanchez clear would be a Whicker clear at this point as well. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm trying to connect the dots. At this point I have no reason to not believe Whicker on receiving a message from Sanchez. 

I am leaning towards Sanchez not being the killer and closer to him being cleared. 

I do not believe a Sanchez clear would be a Whicker clear at this point as well. 

Given Dome's last page post about Sanchez not being from corporate and the alleged message sent, (I'd believe Stanley would be in the game and not a cover but who knows), I think Sanchez would likely be clear unless we get a flip from someone with that ability. Whicker wouldn't be cleared at all, nor would he be indicted.