The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

This doesn’t exactly help your case. Dome is a lot of things as scum, but incompetent isn’t one of them.

Clearly he doesnt pay attention to the correct wording in his "fake pm results". 

You continue to try to give him an escape and it will look really bad for you when he flips mafia. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Someone needs to tell me if the character you claimed makes sense with the night messaging role. 

You are a strong town lean for me right now. 

Stanley doesn’t fit all that well into a messaging role. 

Michael Scott doesn’t make sense as cop also. 

My character and role would not be my first choice to mix. 

I would also argue that Toby shouldn’t be vanilla based on flavor either. He technically works for corporate himself and not the Scranton Branch so it’s even more out there tbh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Someone needs to tell me if the character you claimed makes sense with the night messaging role. 

You are a strong town lean for me right now. 

Tbf I didn't really claim. I used my role to tell 1 person. Didn't ask him to reveal anything. 

Also got investigated as town. 

2 points to me. 

Also I can be 100% productive everyday so others can be less and not suffer the consequences 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Tbf I didn't really claim. I used my role to tell 1 person. Didn't ask him to reveal anything. 

Also got investigated as town. 

2 points to me. 

Also I can be 100% productive everyday so others can be less and not suffer the consequences 

I only revealed because of the situation at hand with Dome’s claim. I was planning to just tell everyone you were town today 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's get this straight. You are now admitting that because "the show calls them corporate" you did too. So you lied again about "rereading a pm". 

Please keep going. 

No, I reread the Pm and saw malf called them executives, the word I missed the first time.

i called them corporate because the show calls them that, it’s the same thing malf said

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If Dome and I were scum together, I’d have pointed out his slip, bussed him, then earned some major points as town.

And PSA:

If/when I’ve ever done the same, I’ve asked for the same courtesy. Bus me, leave me behind, go team go.