The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, swoosh said:

why bcb? certainly could be, but this seems to be a typical bcb game from my standpoint. 

which btw it to say bcb is scummy as always. so bcb, if you're scum, you fooled absolutely no one. I just gave up on trying to read you lol

18 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick

I would like to hear your reads. if you're town, we need you right now. we're grasping at straws and taylor swift lyrics. 

It feels like Orca appears to be bussing bcb. 

Mwil and Orca are both alive still bc neither can kill or both are mafia 

I can confirm that Sanchez can send messages so I doubt whicker and Sanchez are mafia together 

Whicker appears to be doing his bipolar swings which to means he is town (we love you whicker)

Dome is town as well unless he got one of the best cover roles ever 

Forge is hard to read 

Racks or Josh probably rounds out the scum 

Touch could be either 

Id lean 

Bcb, Orca, Mwil, touch, racks/Josh (Orca could be playing his vanilla game if he ain't scum) 

Daboyle feels like the sk

**note i just spewed off the thoughts in my head.  Ill have to re read to see if any of that makes sense lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It feels like Orca appears to be bussing bcb. 

Mwil and Orca are both alive still bc neither can kill or both are mafia 

I can confirm that Sanchez can send messages so I doubt whicker and Sanchez are mafia together 

Whicker appears to be doing his bipolar swings which to means he is town (we love you whicker)

Dome is town as well unless he got one of the best cover roles ever 

Forge is hard to read 

Racks or Josh probably rounds out the scum 

Touch could be either 

Id lean 

Bcb, Orca, Mwil, touch, racks/Josh (Orca could be playing his vanilla game if he ain't scum) 

Daboyle feels like the sk

**note i just spewed off the thoughts in my head.  Ill have to re read to see if any of that makes sense lol 

dwight-schrute-dwight.gif

orca, mwil, and josh. bring out the papers and pens. we're handing out paper cuts. this game's a wrap.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:00 PM, bcb1213 said:

The lack of movement all day leads me to believe that this is town v town 

This lead me to Bcb's trail and mind you its one of very few posts I have read 

Bcb is always complaining D1s are pointless, useless, he never reads, etc....yet he was aware of the vote movements on D1 and willing to post about them...scum 100%, so he was aware, caught up, posting, then after D1 went silent? (Never saw him post in my skimming last night). Based on past games killer/mafia is most likley imo 

My confident town reads so to speak are Mwil and Whicker. When I skimmed yesterday I believe I saw Mwil posting about writeup mechanics with Slappy and Mwil thinking critically is town. Whicker seems like his frustrated town game

Without looking back I actually can't tell you who else is still in the game or played the game. I legit haven't read basically

I'm very confident in Bcb being scum 

• Like 3