The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Would it be bad for a Michael Scott claim when I turn up Charles Miner? 

Why are you asking this BCB?

the storyline we are discussing is not really a substantial one, nor was it open ended.

Corporate gets mad at Michaels management style, they send in Charles to give him a boost.

They butt heads and Michael quits out of frustration, he takes Pam and Ryan with him and starts a successful paper company in a very short time, stealing Charles clients. 

Jim dislikes Charles and it’s mutual, he openly calls out Charles in front of Corporate (Executives) to embarrass him. Eventually corporate caves and Michael returns to Dunder Mifflin and brings the clients back with him. 

Charles wasn’t a good guy. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why are you asking this BCB?

the storyline we are discussing is not really a substantial one, nor was it open ended.

Corporate gets mad at Michaels management style, they send in Charles to give him a boost.

They butt heads and Michael quits out of frustration, he takes Pam and Ryan with him and starts a successful paper company in a very short time, stealing Charles clients. 

Jim dislikes Charles and it’s mutual, he openly calls out Charles in front of Corporate (Executives) to embarrass him. Eventually corporate caves and Michael returns to Dunder Mifflin and brings the clients back with him. 

Charles wasn’t a good guy. 

You said that because you and Ryan? were both in the game. I can't be.  I don't see why the inverse wouldn't be true