QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

10 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This organization is an embarrassment letting Rodgers do this lol. New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh would ever. Hell Dallas wouldn’t even allow this. 

This is on the owner. This is all his doing. We finally have a GM building the right way and Woody is interfering like he used to. Until we have ownership that just stays out of personnel decisions we will always operate like fools. Jets are the new Browns of the NFL.

• Like 2

Just now, WheatieMan said:

Is it possible Rogers talked to Farve who talked him out of it? I get that it's a new regime and all, but Woody is Woody. Maybe he didn't want the same career trajectory and the stigma that comes with QB of the Jets.

I think it’s just this. People talking about how he wants another ring and to build on his legacy etc when the reality of it is he has a far greater chance to diminish his legacy here than build upon it.

I mean if I was shoe-in Hall of Famer with the best career averages in QB history, who has played for a historic franchise my entire career and all I know about the Jets is they have had no playoff appearances since 2010 season and only 1 winning season since then, I am not playing my final year in NY. Its Green Bay or retire. 

After missing out on T-Law and then if this falls through, this has got to be a new low for the franchise since the Belichick debacle. Absolute disgrace. Woody has to go. If I'm Saleh, I might as well sit out the rest of my contract and go to another team. Start unloading players and start over again. If there is a QB they like in the draft, then unload everyone except Hall, Wilson, Sauce and other people from JD drafts and start another rebuild.