Week 13 Football Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Explain to me how I’m salty and more so how they blew up the team? Lol tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing 

Sorry blew up your “future” for a one year run. Trading every pick you own for older vets who maybe have 2 years left. You have 0 cap space to work with anytime soon. That’s blowing up your future 

6 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I mean… DK FINALLY doing something against him after a million tries is bound to happen lol took a “down year” to get it done and talk his crap. Let’s see what happens next year. I’d put money down on him having his tail tucked between his legs. I love DK off the field, seems like a funny and awesome dude.. but during games he does nothing but cry. Not sure why you’re so offended by this because it’s true lol

As for me, all I’ve said is I find it funny that they talk so much after almost losing to a bunch of no bodies. Literally. That’s all I’ve said 😂 I’m not sure what you call someone that talks crap only when they have a CLEAR advantage. Seattle won, yeah It’s annoying but it is what it is. Can’t expect to win with backups and back up FOR backups all over the place. 

“We got our buns clapped, but you should’ve clapped them even harder”

”the guy who just dunked on us isn’t even good”

”Last year was another story”

”We’re so injured”

”Wait till next year”

kobe-soft.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

He hasn’t been himself by any means.. but I’m more than excited to see how he plays when Raheem is gone. Not sure why he has Jalen playing back 3 miles 90% of the game lol 

Agreed, doesn’t make use of his skill set at all. Not sure Morris goes though, despite the bad season. Too much credit with the Super Bowl win. 

2 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Sorry blew up your “future” for a one year run. Trading every pick you own for older vets who maybe have 2 years left. You have 0 cap space to work with anytime soon. That’s blowing up your future 

I think we’re due 10 picks in next year’s draft which isn’t insignificant. It’s a lot of work, but not impossible to improve quickly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Again. Tell me you know nothing without telling me lmaooo we don’t have a first this year… so what? We do next year. In fact we have all the picks except that. Not to mention you’re wrong about the cap space too. This team has a 3 years window from now.. which was purposely set up that way.. Everyone got hurt this year.. literally.. so onto next year. 

also a one year run? Are you even aware of the last 5 years? Lmao people have been saying what you’re saying for years and yet they’re always left looking like fools because they have no idea what they’re talking about 

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

”We’re so injured”

”Wait till next year”

kobe-soft.gif

Why are you putting words in my mouth instead of talking about the things I’m actually saying Lmfaoo i never said anything about the game and how it went. I’ve strictly been talking about trash talking a team that is clearly much worse and STILL barely beating them. You’re a clown dude 😂 

2 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Again. Tell me you know nothing without telling me lmaooo we don’t have a first this year… so what? We do next year. In fact we have all the picks except that. Not to mention you’re wrong about the cap space too. This team has a 3 years window from now.. which was purposely set up that way.. Everyone got hurt this year.. literally.. so onto next year. 

also a one year run? Are you even aware of the last 5 years? Lmao people have been saying what you’re saying for years and yet they’re always left looking like fools because they have no idea what they’re talking about 

We’ll see when all your main players are a year older next year and still declining. Then you trade Kupp. Then McVay leaves and you rebuild 🤷🏻‍♂️ Stafford is done. Ramsey has looked horrible 

Just now, klyon7634 said:

We’ll see when all your main players are a year older next year and still declining. Then you trade Kupp. Then McVay leaves and you rebuild 🤷🏻‍♂️ Stafford is done. Ramsey has looked horrible 

Still declining? Lol getting hurt isn’t declining 😂 Mcvay JUST signed an extension.. Kupp JUST signed an extension. AD JUST signed an extension. Stafford too.. he was fine this year when he had at least SOME time to throw but If you aren’t aware, the rams literally have police academy police officers playing on the Oline for them lol What in the world are you even talking about. Just gonna forget they missed playoffs after the Pats SB too?? 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

56 by my count.  If the BCS lets the Chiefs into the playoffs with 56 losses, I am going to have to write a strongly worded letter...

To be fair, I thought we were talking about week 17 last season and the playoff game last season.

I didn't realize the Chiefs were 0-3 THIS SEASON vs the Bengals in which case I totally reverse my position and admit that I am wrong. The Bengals clearly are the better team if all of the Chiefs losses this year have come directly to them. 

11 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Why are you putting words in my mouth instead of talking about the things I’m actually saying Lmfaoo i never said anything about the game and how it went. I’ve strictly been talking about trash talking a team that is clearly much worse and STILL barely beating them. You’re a clown dude 😂 

Oh, am I putting words in your mouth?

20 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Your exact quote said:

”I expected a blowout…”

“…and still Seattle can barely beat them?”

Your exact quote said:

”DK is an absolute bum”

”…but during games he does nothing but cry”

Your exact quote said:

”We won a ring”

”I didn’t see anything but crying when he was shut down over and over and over”

”LA owns them”

”We’re so injured”

Your exact quote said: 

“Y’all would have gotten SMOKED if it wasn’t for one of the most injury plagued seasons I’ve ever seen”

”Can’t expect to win with backups”

”Wait till next year”

Your exact quote said: 

“We’ll be back next year”

”Let’s see what happens next year”

kobe-soft.gif

Charmin soft.

• Like 1