Week 13 Football Discussion

RaidersAreOne

I’ve been watching the nfl for 30 years and I don’t think I’ve seen a team as boring as the Lovie smith Texans. They’re bad but they’re not even bad in an all time sense like the 1990 Pats or the 2017 Browns. Even that browns team it was fun to watch how they would proceed to blow games. The packers game was a classic in how to lose a football game.

This Texans team just kinda exists 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I’ve been watching the nfl for 30 years and I don’t think I’ve seen a team as boring as the Lovie smith Texans. They’re bad but they’re not even bad in an all time sense like the 1990 Pats or the 2017 Browns. Even that browns team it was fun to watch how they would proceed to blow games. The packers game was a classic in how to lose a football game.

This Texans team just kinda exists 

Tbh this years Broncos are worse

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This gif is 100% Nick Chubb in a nutshell.

My fantasy team fully gets this - I kept him after I drafted him in the 1st last season; People questioned my decision (I basically gave up this years’ First to keep him) but he’s been part of a three headed RB attack for me (drafted Saquan in the 2nd, Breece Hall in the 4th and Kenneth Walker III in the 10th) so my RBs have been rock solid this season.

It’s all thanks to Chubb, tbh.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sportcourt7 said:

I believe he means worse to watch not a worse team. 

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah but Broncos are still more boring

Aha - ah, ok. Yeah, I haven’t watched much of the Broncos, but I could see that.