Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

Just now, Old Guy said:

One guy is supposed to run the offense, but chooses to off script because he thinks he's bigger than the team. 

Apparently the team thinks so as well. That's why they signed him to a record breaking deal instead of turning the keys over to that bust we drafted in the first round a couple years ago.

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

One guy is supposed to run the offense, but chooses go to off script because he thinks he's bigger than the team. 

Amari probably ****ed up because he thought that's how people with his last name got paid here

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

yet some on here crapped on Watson for not producing in college

And never watched NDSU. I kinda stayed shut but that MVC is my ****. I'd seen them so much, that being said, I did not really want Watson that bad. But I had no idea he could accept l actually fly like that

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Packers open up a comfortable lead and the defense immediately decides to stop playing. Name a more iconic duo.

You are correct but I would have guessed you were a Rodgers Stan. But wait we can be impartial. Crazy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

yet some on here crapped on Watson for not producing in college

I crapped all over him for lack of production. Any prospect with that little of production deserves to be questioned. Let’s not skip over the absence in September, October. He’s still not had more than 4 receptions in a game. And we’re 5-8. So it would definitely have been nice to gotten a more pro ready WR that didn’t take 6 losses to start producing.