Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

That’s exactly part of the draw for this offense. We run hard, they move a safety up, we run Watson past them all. He had that advantage there too. Plus he got a fair amount of blocking. Hands are steadying up after a very rookie looking first 10 weeks. Route tree a little slower to develop. But most importantly—he’s gotten some report with Rodgers.

GB drafted Watson for the long run, not just for this season.  Watson has some of the highest upside of the WR group that went after the top 6

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Dude got injured, it happens. He was pro-ready and if you think the games he missed because of injury allowed him to get 'pro-ready,' you ain't that bright. 

He can't do anything unless his QB is throwing him the ball when the coach calls his number via play call.

Yeah, I crapped on him for injury history too. He missed a ton of ball in college.

I wouldn’t have said the rest of that myself.