2022 GB Packer playoff chances

squire12

6 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Commanders beat giants and lose to 49ers, browns, cowbots very much possible.

Giants lose to commanders, vikings and eagles while beating colts.

Hawks lose to 49ers, chiefs, jets, rams. 

My calculator has packers playoffs chances >99%

Commanders are going to beat the Giants and the Browns. Team to watch out for is Detroit. They are better than us and could run the table. 

Our playoff chances are very slim to none.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Commanders are going to beat the Giants and the Browns. Team to watch out for is Detroit. They are better than us and could run the table. 

Our playoff chances are very slim to none.

Det barely beat us at home before watsons emergence, with our bahk and jenkins on the mend, and rodgers having his worst performance in memory. 

The Lions have no choice but to blow it.

41 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Wrong!

Since you dont dispute any of the facts in my post... i challenge u 2 put your avatar where your mouth is. If det makes the playoffs, ill use one of your choice until they are elimimated. 

If they miss, you use this image of coffee spilled on the keyboard until nfccg.

https://www.hungerford.tech/blog/help-i-spilled-coffee-on-my-keyboard.php

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Not heartbreaking enough.  We'll beat Detroit to sneak into the 7 seed.  We'll all think we can make some noise as the defense has been much better and the offense is best in the league down the stretch.  We'll have multiple key guys back from injury, leaving us as one of the more healthy teams in the playoffs. 

Then the 49ers will smoke us.

Why would you think we'd beat Detroit?  They are playing decent football and beat the Vikes yesterday and are getting better every week.   We'd be better off in the long run to miss the playoffs and get a top 10 draft pick in 2023.

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Why would you think we'd beat Detroit?  They are playing decent football and beat the Vikes yesterday and are getting better every week.   We'd be better off in the long run to miss the playoffs and get a top 10 draft pick in 2023.

We're just coming up with hypothetical scenarios for making the playoffs and then the ridiculous thing that would happen to eliminate the Packers from the playoffs.

Sneak into playoffs, play the Vikings first. Rivalry game, all that, we win.

Eagles lay an egg against us because they have zero playoff experience.

Tampa Bay beats two inexperienced teams. We beat them.

Bills make it, but Bills have a Super Bowl curse.

How crazy would that be? It’s actually not even all that unrealistic.

The playoffs are full of monsters turning to mice. We oughta know.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Not heartbreaking enough.  We'll beat Detroit to sneak into the 7 seed.  We'll all think we can make some noise as the defense has been much better and the offense is best in the league down the stretch.  We'll have multiple key guys back from injury, leaving us as one of the more healthy teams in the playoffs. 

Then the 49ers will smoke us.

Not heart breaking enough, we'll smoke the 49ers to enact revenge for last year, beat Philly on the road and everyone will proclaim that this is the year!

Then we get smoked in the NFCCG.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Since you dont dispute any of the facts in my post... i challenge u 2 put your avatar where your mouth is. If det makes the playoffs, ill use one of your choice until they are elimimated. 

If they miss, you use this image of coffee spilled on the keyboard until nfccg.

https://www.hungerford.tech/blog/help-i-spilled-coffee-on-my-keyboard.php

If Detroit makes it you use avatar of my choice. IF Green Bay makes it I'll use yours.