2022 GB Packer playoff chances

squire12

15 hours ago, incognito_man said:

We beat the Niners in the WC

We crumple Brady and Bucs in divisional

Then.

All we have to do is beat that hefty coach who we chased out of town to assuage Rodgers!

But we get destroyed and MM is shown on camera with a triumphant smirk 47 times.

Getting that far in the playoffs with this flawed team would be enough to save Barry's Job

I'm not sure even that would be a real heartbreak though, because this team should not make the playoffs, and if they do they should lose in WC round.  So it would be all gravy not disappointment after that

51 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

If both miss playoffs, loser of packers (my team) vs. Lions (your team) wears avvy of choice until vikings lose. 

So, the Lions are not my team. I'm just looking at this objectively. I'll stick with what I offered you. Take it or leave it. 

46 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, the Lions are not my team. I'm just looking at this objectively. I'll stick with what I offered you. Take it or leave it. 

Ok im good with it. If lions make it i wear avvy of ur choice till bounced, packers make it u wear avvy of my choice until bounced. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Commanders are going to beat the Giants and the Browns. Team to watch out for is Detroit. They are better than us and could run the table. 

Our playoff chances are very slim to none.

Well they obviously aren't none. Until we lose again, its realistic - very slim but realistic.

Completely accept people are more interested in watching the draft than football. Takes all sorts - personally just glad , season is still alive and we have at least one meaningful game to play. Take it a week at time.

Its a long time till September and the next meaningful game once season really is dead - probably doesn't matter to people who are more interested in draft position than football but not ready to write season off till I have to. Draft is fun but not why I got into the sport.

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Sneak into playoffs, play the Vikings first. Rivalry game, all that, we win.

Eagles lay an egg against us because they have zero playoff experience.

Tampa Bay beats two inexperienced teams. We beat them.

Bills make it, but Bills have a Super Bowl curse.

How crazy would that be? It’s actually not even all that unrealistic.

The playoffs are full of monsters turning to mice. We oughta know.

Rodgers retires as the team carries him to most unlikely SB win. Special teams is the difference.

NFL is random.

Rodgers retires and the Love era begins.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

Getting that far in the playoffs with this flawed team would be enough to save Barry's Job

I'm not sure even that would be a real heartbreak though, because this team should not make the playoffs, and if they do they should lose in WC round.  So it would be all gravy not disappointment after that

This is another reason why it would be good if we missed the playoffs.  😉

15 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Packers now with 76% of making playoffs if they run the table. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

The problem with those predictions is that they do not take into account that Giants and Commanders play Eagles and Giants in their last game and they'll probably bench their starters.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, skibrett15 said:

Well we would never get past the 49's.  But anyway Barry is a dead man walking.  Only thing that would save his job is a Superbowl Win.  Even then he still isn't safe.  Guess it's MLF's call but judging by Gute's recent presser he's gone.  Too much talent for the D to play that poorly.  Nah heads are gonna roll.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Sometimes you just need a little luck... Like the 2003 Cards vs Vikes game.

You couldn’t have posted DeSean Jackson returning a punt for a TD that actually sparked a Super Bowl win and instead post one that had Favre throwing like 37 interceptions?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VonKarman said:

The problem with those predictions is that they do not take into account that Giants and Commanders play Eagles and Giants in their last game and they'll probably bench their starters.

They have the ability to change the value for the QB. Not sure if they use that tool in that calculation, though. But it might.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, pack4to84 said:

Espn playoff simulator

Wk14 we need these teams to win to help us Vikings, Eagles, Panthers

Wk15 We need 49ers, Giants

Wk16 We need KC, Vikings, 49ers, 

Wk17 

Wk18 We need Eagles, Cowboys. If Seatle win vs Panthers wk14 we would need them to lose vs Rams

And the Packers win out

Wk15 We need SF to win and Giants to win.  SF won

Wk16: KC, 49ers

Wk17: Clev win vs Wa then Wk18 no help need, but if Wa wins then we need Dal to win wk18

Wk18:Dal 

Packers win out

Dallas and Phi could be playing for the division if Dallas wins next 3 weeks. Making last week important. 

Dallas: @Jax, Phi, @Ten, @Wa

Eagles: @Chi, @Dal, No, Nyg

Edited by pack4to84

17 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You couldn’t have posted DeSean Jackson returning a punt for a TD that actually sparked a Super Bowl win and instead post one that had Favre throwing like 37 interceptions?

lol, that's a fair point... It just was the first one to come to mind, and I love it when the Vikings suffer.