15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Saints
    • Bucs
    • Tie - I'm here for the chaos
    • I just want ppl to have fun
  2. 2. Does the game go over or under 40.5

Just now, Malik said:

Saints should have used those timeouts while Brady was dicing up their defense on the 2min drill. Felt like they were praying he would run out of time instead of actively putting the team in the best position to win

Especially once they are inside the ten, your guys need a breather and if they do score you want time to go for the FG. Awful clock handling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Towerbridge said:

How are the Bucs strong super bowl contenders when they have the worst coach ever?

The Bucs are likely favorites or 2nd favorites for the Super Bowl this year. I think it is a given they beat the Cowboys and Vikings if they meet in the playoffs and should be favored against the 49ers as well. I would say it is 50/50 on whether they beat the Eagles, maybe 60/40 in favor of the Bucs. 

I'm still convinced that DEN played so many games on primetime that coaches channel the spirit of Nathaniel Hackett on prime time.

Someone convince me otherwise, because even Hackett was amazed at how poorly Dennis Allen managed those last 4.5 minutes of the game.

• Like 1