Week 14: Jaguars @ Titans :: The Crossroads

VY-FTW

Time to hit the reset button boys! We locking the gates (as Big Jeff likes to say) on the division Sunday! Win by any means and keep us out of the 4 seed! Which is either gonna get BUF or MIA so all these games are important  

Random but Sunday we bout to get Chigy wit it! 4+ catches over 100 and a TD :D I got a feeling lol.

A win this weekend pretty much wraps up the division...so I don't care what it looks like I am hoping we can win and get some guys healthy. If we somehow win I don't think RT, Simmons, Long, Burks, or any other valuable pieces that have injuries should even make the trip to LA. Get healthy and start to build some momentum in the last two games. It's pretty obvious we will be one and done in the playoffs so no since in worrying about seeding. 

We just need to find a way to get it done!!

Edited by Dr.Doom52

3 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

A win this weekend pretty much wraps up the division...so I don't care what it looks like I am hoping we can win and get some guys healthy. If we somehow win I don't think RT, Simmons, Long, Burks, or any other valuable pieces that have injuries should even make the trip to LA. Get healthy and start to build some momentum in the last two games. It's pretty obvious we will be one and done in the playoffs so no since in worrying about seeding. 

We just need to find a way to get it done!!

Well, we technically won't lock up the division without another win, or another loss by the Jags and Colts, so we can't completely let off the gas.  Got to win at least one more against the Jags or Texans.

• Like 1

Agreed, why I suggest resting injured players, so we can be closer to full strength. Also with their schedules I have no doubt they would each lose another game. Not sure, but I think if we beat the Jags we would eliminate the...we would have 8 wins and the worst we could do is 4-2 in division, and the best they could do is 8 wins and 3-3 in division...but I could be off on that. 

Now if they beat us it is a whole different thing!!! Would only have 1 game left where we would be favored. 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m talking it into existence 

McMath is gonna turn into an objectively legit #2 for us. Like a guy who hauls in 800+ yards a season for several years 

Jrobs parting gift to us 

the rate at which we pass the ball we are lucky if our #1 receiver hits 800 yards lol. but hey, from your lips to gods ears

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

It's pretty obvious we will be one and done in the playoffs so no since in worrying about seeding. 

Why even play lmao just crown Philly or the Bills rn huh? Weak lol

Anyways umm I still got a good feeling about this weekend even with half the starters out lul. Just means a closer game. We still get it done tho

15 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i mean consider that you mentioned the two teams we lost to by a combined 59 points

Why actually watch this team? I mean we all get mad and annoyed about them but your negativity is unreal. If they are so bad just don’t watch them or talk about them. I honestly can’t recall you saying anything positive recently which is quite funny considering your name. 

1 minute ago, Titansfan said:

Why actually watch this team? I mean we all get mad and annoyed about them but your negativity is unreal. If they are so bad just don’t watch them or talk about them. I honestly can’t recall you saying anything positive recently which is quite funny considering your name. 

i'm just saying what i think. i'll always root for the titans to get better but speaking for this season only, it takes a lot of delusion to think the 2022 iteration of this team is capable of making a playoff run. sorry if that upsets you. if you have this much of a problem with it you could simply mute me instead of constantly replying to me and whining about my posts

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm just saying what i think. i'll always root for the titans to get better but speaking for this season only, it takes a lot of delusion to think the 2022 iteration of this team is capable of making a playoff run. sorry if that upsets you. if you have this much of a problem with it you could simply mute me instead of constantly replying to me and whining about my posts

When did I say they were capable? I was insinuating that all you do these days is moan about the team. I know they aren’t great but at the same time I don’t just post negative things about the team pretty much every day. I don’t necessarily have a problem with you just the negativity which memory serves me correctly you never used to be this bad. I won’t mute you because I’ve respected your input for many years (you probably don’t remember me as I was off the forum for years and years) but all I’m saying is you’d think this was the Houston Texans the way you and one or two others have been recently. We get it, they’re average but it could be worse…. 

16 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i mean consider that you mentioned the two teams we lost to by a combined 59 points

Ha good point I guess lol.

And since you never have "Hope" lol not surprising you'd say that. You make the dance and you got a chance! That's the mindset. OBV we have a weak team but luck does play into the sport and Burks really does make the offense look better. Burks McMath Woods is a solid trio! And we got a defense so you never know man but if we just one and done for sure then shut every vet down and rest them for next year eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

And since you never have "Hope" lol not surprising you'd say that. You make the dance and you got a chance! That's the mindset. OBV we have a weak team but luck does play into the sport and Burks really does make the offense look better. Burks McMath Woods is a solid trio! And we got a defense so you never know man but if we just one and done for sure then shut every vet down and rest them for next year eh?

I think our biggest problem for making a postseason run is the offensive line.  We've got receiving weapons in Chig and Burks for sure.  And Tanny is better than he was last year as a passer, but until the team shows some ability (or desire) to pass block, then we can't really do much with those weapons.  And we can't lean on Henry either, since the OL just plain sucks.

And I don't see a way forward for it to get much better.  Even if we do get Clark or Radunz to replace Daley and do better, we've got problems at every single spot.

Could we overcome that?  Sure, it's happened before, but it takes a whole lot of other things going really, really well for that to be the case when the entire unit is questionable.