Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jimmy G apparently failed his physical. Presser is cancelled.

Raiders have re-entered the chat 

Don't toy with me like that. It is cruel and unusual punishment! I want Rodgers reunited with Adams. The stats will rock the wins will not. 

Also, how are the Jets going to release Lazard from his contract so he can go to Vegas? 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Tom S hasn't had a clue all year on the Packers and he definitely isn't a Rodgers fan.  In his mind a pair of thirds would be probably enough .. in his mind .. nobody elses.

I feel like most in the media aren’t… give how Rodgers react to them. Plus given that Rodgers does the same things they do when it comes to telling stories.

both spin and tell half truths… but get away with it because they say something factual correct, but frame it out of context.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jimmy G apparently failed his physical. Presser is cancelled.

Raiders have re-entered the chat 

Supposedly just a hiccup and not having to do with the physical but I’m all for the drama in March, especially if it benefits the Pack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

Jason Wilde is really on one, trying to say that GB should send Rodgers on a "discount" to the Jets because he's being jerked around. Also, that Jordan Love is Mitch Trubisky, which is a comparison I'm so mad about I can't even talk more about it. 

Did Rodgers give the packers a discount for when he has done this type of behavior?

jason just doesn’t have the belly for the ugliness. He broke into tears because dumb fans gave Ted a hard time, because Ted visited him in the hospital. He reports with his heart on his sleeve… because of that the ugly makes him uncomfortable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Did Rodgers give the packers a discount for when he has done this type of behavior?

jason just doesn’t have the belly for the ugliness. He broke into tears because dumb fans gave Ted a hard time, because Ted visited him in the hospital. He reports with his heart on his sleeve… because of that the ugly makes him uncomfortable.

Wilde and Rodgers share a narcissist vision of how a single employee should be catered to. Ultimately at the expense of every other GB organization employee.

They're probably both too far up their own ***** to even begin to understand it's a zero-sum game and it involves other people.

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

Jason Wilde is really on one, trying to say that GB should send Rodgers on a "discount" to the Jets because he's being jerked around. Also, that Jordan Love is Mitch Trubisky, which is a comparison I'm so mad about I can't even talk more about it. 

Wilde has a mangina.  Not sure of the proper pronoun so I'll just go with he?  He is a serious drama queen.  Always has been always will be.  MM called him out more than once.  I did enjoy Tuesdays with Aaron back in the day tho.  Gute needs to stick to his guns an extract maximum value.  Love will have his share of mistakes next year but he'll be a stud.  Still would like him to quicken up his release only thing I still don't like.  

Edited by Scoremore

26 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Supposedly just a hiccup and not having to do with the physical but I’m all for the drama in March, especially if it benefits the Pack. 

Let him fail his physical and have the Raiders swoop in and grab Rodgers right from under the Jets.  Would serve them right for jerking us around.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

I"m sure Wilde is a fine guy but he's such a damn puussy.

• Like 2

If i'm the Jets I tell Green Bay they can a have 1st in 2023 but it wont be pick 13.

I then trade back from pick 13 to pick 18 with Detroit and pick up a late 2nd. From that point I contact Seattle and go from 18 to 20 for a 3rd

If Green Bay are happy with 20 and a 2024 1st you make the trade knowing that you have also picked yourself up an extra 2nd and 3rd in the process

5 minutes ago, OzPackfan said:

If i'm the Jets I tell Green Bay they can a have 1st in 2023 but it wont be pick 13.

I then trade back from pick 13 to pick 18 with Detroit and pick up a late 2nd. From that point I contact Seattle and go from 18 to 20 for a 3rd

If Green Bay are happy with 20 and a 2024 1st you make the trade knowing that you have also picked yourself up an extra 2nd and 3rd in the process

And then if I'm GB I say "**** around and find out"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OzPackfan said:

This isn't a draft simulator.  Teams aren't trading up without knowing who is on the board unless they're getting absolute bargains to trade up.

• Like 2