Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't really get the jlash votes. The vibe I get is he's just not used to how we play on this forum and so people are interpreting him scummy. 

fair or not, those people are always dangerous. not saying it has to be today but...

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

fair or not, those people are always dangerous. not saying it has to be today but...

I'm not saying Jlash for sure isn't scum, just saying that a lot of the things people are pointing out about him come from him not really playing the way we play around here and more how we used to play on our old forum. And I think that's true regardless of if he's scum or not.

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm not saying Jlash for sure isn't scum, just saying that a lot of the things people are pointing out about him come from him not really playing the way we play around here and more how we used to play on our old forum. And I think that's true regardless of if he's scum or not.

To be fair, I don't really remember how we played on WF, but I also don't really know how to play this game at all. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

To be fair, I don't really remember how we played on WF, but I also don't really know how to play this game at all. 

I'm not saying it's intentional. I think on WF we were always more looking for night abilities and results and focused on that whereas here people are ridiculously keyed in on people's meta. I'm really bad at that part still, understanding people's patterns and history between games.

• Like 1