Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh well. Didn't think I should've outed myself as the doctor so soon without being sure of anything, kept asking questions about the roles and didn't get anything that helped me decide to share it. Downfalls of being inexperienced I guess. 

Why would you have had to out your role to answer a question on who you targeted? 

On 12/13/2022 at 6:58 AM, Jlash said:
On 12/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, Malfatron said:

Anything interesting happen with your fun power yesterday?

----

Also, i have a theory about bcb. Everyone needs to help try to piece this together here.

Okay, i think that the most likely way that scoundrel was have been bus drove with bcb is if bcb was scum and scoundrel was town. Bcb is deemed suspicious and scoundrel is deemed likely town so its no big deal if investigators are moved to scoundrel

Forge watches scoundrel but gets a result on bcb, because bcb in fact did drive himself.

But bcb wants to be safe as to not scumslip so he tries to buy time by asking daboyle, who doesnt give him a good answer.

Also, i dont buy that bcb would claim his protect before night for no real reason except for to give creedence to his actions.

Thoughts from that group on why counselor/bcb were driven?

If anyone visited counselor and was moved to bcb or vice versa(or werent!) that would help piece together whether forge is making it up or not

Bcb

In this scenario, with bcb likely being scum and scoundrel likely being town he doesn't fear anything negative being sent to scoundrel, only protections and such since he knows none of his own people are targeting scoundrel for a kill?

Otherwise, wouldn't he be opening himself up for a kill if someone targeted scoundrel with it and buses it to himself?

Jlash even responding to me and then going and liking posts from forge (the player who he caught in a lie if town)

Why did you like forges posts and not mine regarding you visiting bcb and finding forges lie?

This is close to a policy elim

@Jlash

Just now, Malfatron said:

Doubtful jlash botches his claim that bad

Only thing worse them claiming a counselor protect would be a slappy protect.

Its forge and bcb imo

Your opinion of my game is disheartening. 

I know I'm not the greatest player ever, but throwing out a bunch of info on day 2 before any info is known that can easily be cc'd is certainly something

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Could be a catch there.

That was day 1 looks like

I don't know.

Something else of note, despite clearly being around when bcb all but hardclaimed doc n1, Jlash only started softing doc (and strongly at that) on day 2. Virtually nothing I can see on day 1 that would constitute a doc soft.

He seemed to change completely at the start of day 2, but didn't post bcb or Forge until today.

Sadly, Deadpulse provided no hints whatsoever about what his role could be.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Your opinion of my game is disheartening. 

I know I'm not the greatest player ever, but throwing out a bunch of info on day 2 before any info is known that can easily be cc'd is certainly something

Your back was against the wall, it was a good move

Youre still here

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

By the way @MWil23:

Given that Forge is claiming April and JLash is claiming Ann, both characters that I would be SHOCKED if they weren't included in this game due to their tremendous roles in the show, I think its all but confirmed was town (one of those two).

Please shift your assumptions to that basis.

Which one?