Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

47 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Season 2 No GIF by Parks and Recreation

You choose to do what you want with the info provided. Day 1 has yielded some interesting notes. You declaring Malf town ranks up there with Josh's mafia claim. 

I declared nothing; I was speaking in terms of hypothetical in context of you also using hypothetical "By Day 3". I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but you saying that is either completely manufactured or obtuse.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You act like scum don't eat up every situation like this. 

Considering you by your own admission didn't read up further, Josh, Forge, and Swoosh all were literally the Town votes pushing me whereas Rack, Touch, Orca, and Daboyle didn't at all whatsoever and were the scum group content to placate me and then watch Town implode.

Also, that situation is 100% on Dome. I regret nothing.

Glad to see we've all evolved here.

Scum slipping as town is very bad play. Doubling down on it is inexcusable. 

Painting with a broad brush on those who believed differently, and were absolutely right, is a bad Town play as well.

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ok serious discussion time

Last game when I hosted, i noticed that the loudest players got eliminated first. Or the players that "scumslipped" or posted carelessly 

The mafia were either inactive players or ones who just said enough to get by. They coasted along

We need to take a closer look at why people are posting here. 

So, to be clear, are you calling Touch inactive, or that he coasted? I mean, it's definitely the latter, right?

*Malf Voice*

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I declared nothing; I was speaking in terms of hypothetical in context of you also using hypothetical "By Day 3". I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but you saying that is either completely manufactured or obtuse.

I won't derail the conversation, but you gave no wiggle room by saying "town malf". Suggesting that my declaration, that I make every single game, is the reason that Malf gets "killed off" or "has less thread credibility" is comical. 

You are clearly still upset about feeling put out from last game but an alliance on day 1, while declaring someone town reeks of inside information. 

For now, it is noted. I recommend you get over your hurt feelings because you seem to be the one with blinders on.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I won't derail the conversation, but you gave no wiggle room by saying "town malf". Suggesting that my declaration, that I make every single game, is the reason that Malf gets "killed off" or "has less thread credibility" is comical. 

You are clearly still upset about feeling put out from last game but an alliance on day 1, while declaring someone town reeks of inside information. 

For now, it is noted. I recommend you get over your hurt feelings because you seem to be the one with blinders on.

You made your case on mwil.

For an experiment, can you pivot to others.

I think you often lay out a nice case, but when you have a case of the tunnels, you arent living up to your full potential.

Who else you got?

Lets push some people today