Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so you're now saying he somehow knew you were a gift-giver last night?

Officially, i got motivated. Yeah, i was pretty damn sure it was mwil who motivated me.

I thought mwil was stating redirection because his motivation power gave him extra info, like which power he was upping

I get to use my move twice tonight (2 redirections because of it)

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Officially, i got motivated. Yeah, i was pretty damn sure it was mwil who motivated me.

I thought mwil was stating redirection because his motivation power gave him extra info, like which power he was upping

I get to use my move twice tonight (2 redirections because of it)

this is at least plausible to me, but it seems odd that you're now confirming his power while claiming you had redirected someone else entirely...

well, i let this go long enough for you all to get some info out of it.  I am what is called a lightning rod, even though I've never seen it used this way.  Generally it attracts every move in the game to it

I can target someone at night , and anyone that targets them, their move will be redirected to me.  I targeted scoundrel last night, obviously forge went to visit him and ended up at me.  That's the part I believe.  Why he would see me at myself when I clearly visited scoundrel is why i think there is some sort of mod issue

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, i let this go long enough for you all to get some info out of it.  I am what is called a lightning rod, even though I've never seen it used this way.  Generally it attracts every move in the game to it

I can target someone at night , and anyone that targets them, their move will be redirected to me.  I targeted scoundrel last night, obviously forge went to visit him and ended up at me.  That's the part I believe.  Why he would see me at myself when I clearly visited scoundrel is why i think there is some sort of mod issue

sounds like a bodyguard variant i use sometimes.

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so you're now saying he somehow knew you were a gift-giver last night?

I hard claimed it basically start of game

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

and yet you said very clearly that Malf could confirm the presence of another redirecter earlier........

I meant that he could confirm what I was saying was true, I figured he’d get that I was redirected to him not that he was one.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I almost want to believe they couldn't fumble this badly... but it seems like, to me, that Malf and Mwil are scum together and ****ed up thinking the other would confirm their claims. it's possible it's just one of them.

This is insulting. We cooked up a self kidnap together as scum. I either nailed Malf getting greedy or this is the biggest unfortunate coincidence ever.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

sounds like a bodyguard variant i use sometimes.

and I understand the role.  However, why forge would see me at myself, if he is telling the truth, really makes no sense to me unless butters thinks that all abilities get redirected to me means he thinks I end up at me too, which doesn't make a lick of sense cause I obviously was successful targeting scoundrel and not myself

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is insulting. We cooked up a self kidnap together as scum. I either nailed Malf getting greedy or this is the biggest unfortunate coincidence ever.

our friend malf only knows one speed. he's always aggressive. no prevent defense, all out blitz every play. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

4 - Malfatron (Scoundrel, bcb1213, MWil23, TheKillerNacho)
1 - bcb1213 (Malfatron)
1 - Forge (Pickle Rick)
1 - TheKillerNacho (The Orca)
1 - Jlash (Whicker)
1 - Dome (11sanchez11)

Malf 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

our friend malf only knows one speed. he's always aggressive. no prevent defense, all out blitz every play. 

he always says when he is scum he wants to be the first one out, which is why he plays aggressive