Week 14: Ravens @ Steelers

DreamKid

The more physical team won this one today. Nothing like going into Pittsburgh and rushing for 200+ with your 3rd string QB. For as much crap as Roman gets, we seem to dominate the Steelers in the run game since he’s been here. And that’s such a beautiful thing to watch as a Ravens fan

• Like 1

Just now, Ray Reed said:

The more physical team won this one today. Nothing like going into Pittsburgh and rushing for 200+ with your 3rd string QB. For as much crap as Roman gets, we seem to dominate the Steelers in the run game since he’s been here. And that’s such a beautiful thing to watch as a Ravens fan

The best thing Roman's done is have a running game scheme that somehow works against Pittsburgh better than average teams.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

MVP today was the defense and ironically the LVP today was Marlon Humphrey

Disagree. Those were low % conversions, 50/50 balls or even less favorable odds. Marlon was tight in coverage, just didn't go his way today. Refs were also ludicrous with their calls.

He contributed against the run too.

• Like 1

Travis Jones had some sick plays today. Broderick Washington emerging has reduced Jones' opportunities but man, I think we should really try to get him out there a little more. 

Roquan knocking out the Steelers QB1 on a Sack and then grabbing an INT later probably boosts his chances of being extended by this FO. Thriving in a rivalry game goes a long way.

Felt like Kyle Hamilton wasn't in top form. Don't expect him to be able to hang with those shifty SWR as he's not a true nickel, but he also missed a big tackle and gave up a couple catches to TEs- which he hasn't done since earlier in the year. He's also dealing with an injury though, so a slip up here or there is to be expected.

Calais Campbell is a player of the game. It's selfish, but I still want him back next year if he's willing. 

Noticed Ar'Darius Washington get a little play at NCB, so that's something to monitor. 

Not a fan of the OL rotation stuff Harbaugh has grown obsessed with but it at first glance it seemed like both Cleveland and Colon played alright. Once Cleveland put hands on that fumbled ball no one was ripping it away from him. 

Amazing what a good HB like Dobbins can do and Edwards is getting back into form.

First game in a while where it will be fun to go back and review some performances from more than a couple guys. We needed this.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Travis Jones had some sick plays today. Broderick Washington emerging has reduced Jones' opportunities but man, I think we should really try to get him out there a little more. 

Roquan knocking out the Steelers QB1 on a Sack and then grabbing an INT later probably boosts his chances of being extended by this FO. Thriving in a rivalry game goes a long way.

Felt like Kyle Hamilton wasn't in top form. Don't expect him to be able to hang with those shifty SWR as he's not a true nickel, but he also missed a big tackle and gave up a couple catches to TEs- which he hasn't done since earlier in the year. He's also dealing with an injury though, so a slip up here or there is to be expected.

Calais Campbell is a player of the game. It's selfish, but I still want him back next year if he's willing. 

Noticed Ar'Darius Washington get a little play at NCB, so that's something to monitor. 

Not a fan of the OL rotation stuff Harbaugh has grown obsessed with but it at first glance it seemed like both Cleveland and Colon played alright. Once Cleveland put hands on that fumbled ball no one was ripping it away from him. 

Amazing what a good HB like Dobbins can do and Edwards is getting back into form.

First game in a while where it will be fun to go back and review some performances from more than a couple guys. We needed this.

More Washington and less Stephens is something i’ve been screaming since TC. Glad to see the coaching staff come around 

20 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I believe whether or not Calais Campbell retires is solely dependent upon him getting one more sack before the end of the season. 

• Like 1