Week 14: Ravens @ Steelers

DreamKid

8 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

You are also free to mute my criticism of your takes as well. Maybe get rid of the cuck energy in your avatar if you are presuming to support the Ravens.

You’re losing it 😂

Na i think i’ll continue to have the avatar I choose for this website. Thanks tho. Maybe get rid of the constant gargling lamar’s balls energy you roll around with tho? Idk. Just seems like crazy weird fangirl energy at this point. If “it’s a weird scenario where I feel like him playing today and us playing more “open” on offense would’ve been to our detriment“ is enough to set you off to this level you may need to take a step back and go get some water before you finish buddy off

Edited by Ray Reed

5 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'm not gonna bash ya, it's just a fairly elaborate hypothetical. Lamar has scored 19 and 24 points in his 2 losses to PIT, so I'm pretty confident he could have scored in the 20s today. There could be extra possessions and that could possibly lead to more Steelers points, or not. Lamar should be back for the next Steeler game in BAL, so we'll see how he does (presuming Stanley and the RBs are healthy then too).  

Yeah that’s fair...was definitely entirely hypothetical and anecdotal...was just something I was kicking around in my head. Will be interesting to see what happens in Bmore. Hopefully we blow them out regardless 

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

You’re losing it 😂

Na i think i’ll continue to have the avatar I choose for this website. Thanks tho. Maybe get rid of the constant gargling lamar’s balls energy you roll around with tho? Idk. Just seems like crazy weird fangirl energy at this point. If “it’s a weird scenario where I feel like him playing today and us playing more “open” on offense would’ve been to our detriment“ is enough to set you off to this level you may need to take a step back and go get some water before you finish buddy off

Bruh, you are still the one bringing up Lamar fantasies in a game he didn't play. No one wants to hear you talk about his anatomy. 

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Bruh, you are still the one bringing up Lamar fantasies in a game he didn't play. No one wants to hear you talk about his anatomy. 

Took 1 speculative post about the optimal # of possessions and turnovers in a Ravens/Steelers game for you to go full Karen talking about bad energy and yelling about people changing avatars and cuck energy (something you bring up a weird amount) lol

Go Ravens!

25 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Took 1 speculative post about the optimal # of possessions and turnovers in a Ravens/Steelers game for you to go full Karen talking about bad energy and yelling about people changing avatars and cuck energy (something you bring up a weird amount) lol

Go Ravens!

Who is "Go Ravens!" for?

Do I have to explain meme origins to you? Cuck Smith is literally how you are choosing to represent yourself:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sad-will-smith-entanglement

Edited by wackywabbit

@wackywabbit @Ray Reed It's that time of year again! Let's hug it out after a win with our resident Wal-Mart employee at QB not imploding after our backup QB went down. 

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

I hope y'all feel as good as I do after that. xD 

As much as I think Greg Roman is insufferable, he called a solid game. Even though he continues to "Go into business for himself" with these whacky 4th down plays when the run game is working. Defense played really well, but they gotta clean up those big, chunk plays. Especially when they have teams on the ropes. Hopefully, Snoop is ready for Saturday because we're gonna need him. Browns are in a blender and Watson not looking so hot, we need take advantage of this and get that 10th win. As always...

Let's go, boys!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Kind of feel like we lose this game today with Lamar playing solely for the fact that we won this game because we went 3-0 in the turnover department and I just don’t think he would’ve played a turnover free game. Feels like this was the same Ravens/Steelers game he’s lost like 2-3 times in a row because of dumb turnovers.

Dont think the run game could have been really anymore effective than it was today even with him in so it’s a weird scenario where I feel like him playing today and us playing more “open” on offense would’ve been to our detriment 

Bro this just comes off as insane Lamar hatred at this point. Like dude didn’t even play in the game and this is your take?

But let’s explore this “hypothetical” (as we won’t call it hate):
1st game- Ravens have an elite run game all day long with over 200 rushing yards. Huntley has an 88.2 passer rating while Anthony Brown has a 65.2 passer rating. The teams wins by 2 points scoring 16 points. 32:59 TOP, 61 offensive plays. WIN

1st game- First game we run for 107 yds. Lamar has ONE turnover with an 80.1 passer rating and we lose by one after deciding to go for two vs tying the game. We score 19 points with 20 available. 36:30 TOP, 74 off plays. LOSE

2nd game- “elite” run game as we go for over 200 total yards, Murray runs for 150 and we lose because Huntley has a 37.2 passer rating due to 3 picks tossed. We score less points, have more turnovers, and lose the game by 3 points, scoring 13 points. 31:16 TOP, 71 off plays. LOSE

1st game- Ronnie Stanley game, we had an elite run game specifically to start. Stanley goes down with his ankle getting crushed, Lamar has two turnovers and a 65.8 rating. We lose by 4 scoring 24 points. 35:22 TOP, 82 off plays. LOSE

2nd game- McSorely/RG3 fill in, below average (for this offense) run game, we lose by 5 points, scoring only 14 points. 26:21 TOP, 53 off plays. LOSE

1st game- Have a below average run game against their strong defense, they force Lamar into three picks and a 54.9 passer rating. We win by 3 points in OT, scoring 26 points. 39:00 TOP, 79 off plays. WIN.

2nd game- Elite run game, RG3 with a 44.9 passer rating coming from 1 pick and subpar play. We win by 18, dropping 28 points on them. 39:27 TOP, 68 off plays. WIN

1st game- 96 rushing yards, solid for a Flacco offense. Flacco with 109.5 rating, no INTs on the day. Team wins by 12 points, scoring 26 points total. 35:03 TOP, 76 off plays. WIN

2nd game- Joe Flacco at QB with a 77.1 passer rating. No turnovers. 61 rushing yards. Team loses by 7, scoring 16 points. 23:31 TOP, 61 off plays. LOSE

All in all, the squad is 4-5 against the Steelers with Lamar being 1-2, Huntley being 0.5-1, Brown being 0.5-0, RG3 being 1.5-1, McSorely being 0.5-0, Flacco being 1-1.

Flacco- 21 ppg average, 29:17 TOP average.
Lamar- 23 ppg average, 36.84 TOP.
RG3/McSorely- 21 ppg average, 32.74 TOP average.
Huntley/Brown- 14.5 ppg average, 31:88 TOP average.

If there’s a correlation it hasn’t anything to do with Lamar  but rather TOP being above 35 minutes. We’ve only lost once with that being the case and that was when Harbaugh chose to go for two vs play for overtime.

Beyond that Lamar with 6 interceptions in 3 games and Huntley has 3 picks in 1.5 games played (similar turnover rate); so this narrative the Lamar is tanking the Ravens against the Steelers while the other QBs aren’t has no basis in reality. Most that play a significant amount of time have turned the ball over. Huntley looked destined to have a turnover this game as well. Same with Anthony Brown. Yet we won the same as we’ve won with Lamar and RG3 and Flacco, when we’ve dominated TOP.

This take honestly just seems pulled out of a hat. Lamar has a greater average TOP, more points, and a similar number of turnovers/game as the backup QB we had in there this recent game. I find it very hard to believe that Lamar loses this game considering he’s even better at TOP and getting points on the board than his contemporaries.

7 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Kind of feel like we lose this game today with Lamar playing solely for the fact that we won this game because we went 3-0 in the turnover department and I just don’t think he would’ve played a turnover free game. Feels like this was the same Ravens/Steelers game he’s lost like 2-3 times in a row because of dumb turnovers.

Dont think the run game could have been really anymore effective than it was today even with him in so it’s a weird scenario where I feel like him playing today and us playing more “open” on offense would’ve been to our detriment 

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Who is "Go Ravens!" for?

Do I have to explain meme origins to you? Cuck Smith is literally how you are choosing to represent yourself:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sad-will-smith-entanglement

Na, do I need to explain them to you?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mechanic-lebron

Paul George, Curious George, George of the Jungle.. Cavs-Warriors Pt. 4 CAVS TV 門 Cleveland Clinic Cleveland Clinic LeBron James Text Forehead

Miami HEAT on Twitter: "TWO MORE. https://t.co/na0y2zTufk" / Twitter

Avatar is very clearly a send-back to the Lebron "cavs in 4" durag/double cigarette meme.

Not my problem you have this weird projection going on with cucking. Makes sense tho. You are one Wacky Wabbit!

Edited by Ray Reed

This is awesome-

Watch Ben Cleveland clear out Cam Heyward after the initial combo with Linderbaum and then when they pause the play you can see he's using his gigantic frame to just block the path of about 4 Steelers. Lindy removes a 2nd level player(Devin Bush) and it's nothing but daylight for JK. Ricard bulls the LB who made the mistake of shooting the gap as well.

11 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Bro this just comes off as insane Lamar hatred at this point. Like dude didn’t even play in the game and this is your take?

But let’s explore this “hypothetical” (as we won’t call it hate):
1st game- Ravens have an elite run game all day long with over 200 rushing yards. Huntley has an 88.2 passer rating while Anthony Brown has a 65.2 passer rating. The teams wins by 2 points scoring 16 points. 32:59 TOP, 61 offensive plays. WIN

1st game- First game we run for 107 yds. Lamar has ONE turnover with an 80.1 passer rating and we lose by one after deciding to go for two vs tying the game. We score 19 points with 20 available. 36:30 TOP, 74 off plays. LOSE

2nd game- “elite” run game as we go for over 200 total yards, Murray runs for 150 and we lose because Huntley has a 37.2 passer rating due to 3 picks tossed. We score less points, have more turnovers, and lose the game by 3 points, scoring 13 points. 31:16 TOP, 71 off plays. LOSE

1st game- Ronnie Stanley game, we had an elite run game specifically to start. Stanley goes down with his ankle getting crushed, Lamar has two turnovers and a 65.8 rating. We lose by 4 scoring 24 points. 35:22 TOP, 82 off plays. LOSE

2nd game- McSorely/RG3 fill in, below average (for this offense) run game, we lose by 5 points, scoring only 14 points. 26:21 TOP, 53 off plays. LOSE

1st game- Have a below average run game against their strong defense, they force Lamar into three picks and a 54.9 passer rating. We win by 3 points in OT, scoring 26 points. 39:00 TOP, 79 off plays. WIN.

2nd game- Elite run game, RG3 with a 44.9 passer rating coming from 1 pick and subpar play. We win by 18, dropping 28 points on them. 39:27 TOP, 68 off plays. WIN

1st game- 96 rushing yards, solid for a Flacco offense. Flacco with 109.5 rating, no INTs on the day. Team wins by 12 points, scoring 26 points total. 35:03 TOP, 76 off plays. WIN

2nd game- Joe Flacco at QB with a 77.1 passer rating. No turnovers. 61 rushing yards. Team loses by 7, scoring 16 points. 23:31 TOP, 61 off plays. LOSE

All in all, the squad is 4-5 against the Steelers with Lamar being 1-2, Huntley being 0.5-1, Brown being 0.5-0, RG3 being 1.5-1, McSorely being 0.5-0, Flacco being 1-1.

Flacco- 21 ppg average, 29:17 TOP average.
Lamar- 23 ppg average, 36.84 TOP.
RG3/McSorely- 21 ppg average, 32.74 TOP average.
Huntley/Brown- 14.5 ppg average, 31:88 TOP average.

If there’s a correlation it hasn’t anything to do with Lamar  but rather TOP being above 35 minutes. We’ve only lost once with that being the case and that was when Harbaugh chose to go for two vs play for overtime.

Beyond that Lamar with 6 interceptions in 3 games and Huntley has 3 picks in 1.5 games played (similar turnover rate); so this narrative the Lamar is tanking the Ravens against the Steelers while the other QBs aren’t has no basis in reality. Most that play a significant amount of time have turned the ball over. Huntley looked destined to have a turnover this game as well. Same with Anthony Brown. Yet we won the same as we’ve won with Lamar and RG3 and Flacco, when we’ve dominated TOP.

This take honestly just seems pulled out of a hat. Lamar has a greater average TOP, more points, and a similar number of turnovers/game as the backup QB we had in there this recent game. I find it very hard to believe that Lamar loses this game considering he’s even better at TOP and getting points on the board than his contemporaries.

It's not Lamar hatred. It was me thinking back to how previous Steelers/Ravens games have gone the past few years and thinking about how different this game would have been even with 1 TO from our offense.

I don't think a single person in here outside of maybe yourself spent as much time in NFL gen during the offseasons arguing with morons who were trashing Lamar for the past 4 years than myself. This notion that I'm anti-Lamar isn't accurate at all. I was leading the charge in NFL gen when I thought he wasn't getting his fair shake. This year I've seen a considerable regression, so I'm going to point it out. Some people on here clearly can't handle that. It's whatever. But I don't have this anti-Lamar agenda. 

I'm open to the discussion and the debate/points you made above. Maybe you're right. The one thing I would disagree with is  

"Huntley looked destined to have a turnover this game as well. Same with Anthony Brown."

That doesn't make a ton of sense considering they both played and both didn't turn it over. So it's weird to say they were destined for a turnover when they played...and didn't turn it over.

Your other numbers make a compelling point. Again, my post was nothing more than speculating and thinking back to Lamar having 6 turnovers in 3 games against the Steelers, and how we played "training wheels" offense with our QBs this week which limited big plays but also mitigated chances for the back-breaking TOs that have sunk us in our 4 game losing streak to Pittsburgh.

People don't have to agree with what I say, but the "you just hate Lamar bro" thing is just ridiculous. So is other posters going "hurrrr durrr CUCK SMITHHHHHHH" anytime I say something about Lamar that hurts their feelings.