Week 15: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

I'm not mad at the super conservative offensive game plan...In fact, I predicted it today but why the hell is Shanny not using Mason?? There is ZERO reason to why CMC needed nearly 20 touches in the first half. On a short week and you are giving this man ALL the touches?? Why??

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not mad at the super conservative offensive game plan...In fact, I predicted it today but why the hell is Shanny not using Mason?? There is ZERO reason to why CMC needed nearly 20 touches in the first half. On a short week and you are giving this man ALL the touches?? Why??

Mason’s gonna get at least 15 as the hammer in the second half. I would have liked to see him get more touches in the first half, though.

Holding Seattle to 3 points at the half is great. Shanahan should have still went on that 4th & 2. Overall ok situation with the incoming 2nd half possession. Would love to see Mason like others have stated. I know he's a rookie, and it's a big game on the road to secure the division, but CMC needs a blow. Glock13 making a couple of big 2nd half plays would be the cherry on top. 30 minutes to the NFC West crown!!! 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1