Bills sign WR Cole Beasley to the PS

Trentwannabe

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

There’s some jokes to be made here, but the only thing that comes to mind is rage for drafting Gabe Davis so high after everyone got me to buy-in to the idea that he was going to go off this year.

Believe me, I feel your pain. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Believe me, I feel your pain. 

As someone fielding him on multiple teams, yeah me too.

Also it's hilarious that I've seen numerous Buffalo Bills twitter accounts saying that Josh Allen needs more talent around him to throw to beacuse Stefon Diggs can't do everything lol

All this signing says is that Isaiah Mackenzie is really bad.

46 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As someone fielding him on multiple teams, yeah me too.

Also it's hilarious that I've seen numerous Buffalo Bills twitter accounts saying that Josh Allen needs more talent around him to throw to beacuse Stefon Diggs can't do everything lol

All this signing says is that Isaiah Mackenzie is really bad.

McKenzie absolutely sucks. 

Gabe has been completely underwhelming. I didn’t buy into that he was going to “go off”, but i did think he deserved his chance after that playoff game against KC. I was pounding the table in the draft, and training camp for some outside depth, because other than Diggs, and Gabe we didn’t have anyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

McKenzie absolutely sucks. 

Gabe has been completely underwhelming. I didn’t buy into that he was going to “go off”, but i did think he deserved his chance after that playoff game against KC. I was pounding the table in the draft, and training camp for some outside depth, because other than Diggs, and Gabe we didn’t have anyone.

As a Ravens fan, just be thankful you have Diggs lol

• Like 1