Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Tyler Huntley
    • Horny
    • Killer Mike

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

There isn’t a talent gap between us and any of the teams in our division.

It comes down to coaching and QB play. Im confident Watson will figure it out (still think he needs a 3rd WR). Hopefully the coaches figure it out.

I don’t have any concerns about Stefanski and Watson figuring things out, my main concern is Stefanski being willing to tell his friends that they didn’t do their job well enough and are fired.

If we run it back with Woods and Preifer it’s an all in season, absolutely no excuses.  10+ wins and in contention for the playoffs or he’s likely gone, especially if we continue to give games away due to defense and ST.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

It's q joke if we keep woods. Two years in a row it's half a season good and half a season bad. 

Run defense pretty much non existent the while time

And the issues that caused the problems the first half of year one ARE THE EXACT SAME ISSUES he had to start year 2.  It’s like he learned nothing from last season.

A close observer of the Browns could almost predict Wood's defense having a game like this (plus a few more) as the meaningless season closes out, to give those in the front office with the hope of building continuity just enough of a rational to keep him around. Stefanski better do the right thing this offseason.

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

this nerds idea of a postgame speech is to rattle off box scores. Get this offensive coordinator out of here. No leadership. 

I looked at it a little differently. The reason we lost some of those clunkers early was lack of team effort: one unit clearly failing the good efforts of another. He stressed the team concept a number of times here, and reinforced it by calling out some specific highlights by members of all 3 units, thereby providing example of what he's talking about by needing a full team effort to win.

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

A close observer of the Browns could almost predict Wood's defense having a fame like this (plus a few more) as the meaningless season closes out, to give those in the front office with the hope of building continuity just enough of a rational to keep him around. Stefanski better do the right thing this offseason.

Yup. And our defense could play well the next three games since we're playing some bad/mediocre offenses in New Orleans, Washington and Pittsburgh. Hopefully Stefanski isn't fooled and doesn't keep Woods just because they look good against bad offenses down the stretch, just like last year.

I like Stefanski, but my patience will wear very thin with him if he keeps Woods.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the issues that caused the problems the first half of year one ARE THE EXACT SAME ISSUES he had to start year 2.  It’s like he learned nothing from last season.

Yup. At least last year he had the excuse of a lot of new pieces on defense, so it was understandable that it may take time to make things work. This year? Zero excuses for how our defense has looked. It's gotten better as the season has gone on but it's still not good, and our run defense is just as atrocious as it's been all season. Fortunately Greg Roman is almost as incompetent as Woods is and didn't run the ball as much as they should.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Yup. At least last year he had the excuse of a lot of new pieces on defense, so it was understandable that it may take time to make things work. This year? Zero excuses for how our defense has looked. It's gotten better as the season has gone on but it's still not good, and our run defense is just as atrocious as it's been all season. Fortunately Greg Roman is almost as incompetent as Woods is and didn't run the ball as much as they should.

It is not woods fault berry has not drafted 1 all pro in his tenure.

He could have gotten suh and Garrett instead he spent 25 million on the clown.

Everyone thought woods was good enough to be a top 5 defense with

Elliottt,he kid from osu,phillips,did you guys suddenly go stupid.

My defense that I drafted would have kicked everybody's 5th point of contact .

The point is nobody including emerson is picking this team up It is what it is.

The offense has gone down hill 

Against San Diego Mayfield put 42 points against kc he put 29 against a playoff team 

How many playoff teams have we put 40 plus this year ?

Once again agenda posting sense Mayfield left we are at best the same records with no draft picks in cap

Nowhere land.

Now leshaun beat Baltimore without there mvp that make him 500 in are division remember the bar was drafting 28 or this is a failure .Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

6 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Against San Diego Mayfield put 42 points against kc he put 29 against a playoff team 

Once again agenda posting sense Mayfield left we are at best the same records with no draft picks in cap

Nowhere land.

Now leshaun beat Baltimore without there mvp that make him 500 in are division remember the bar was drafting 28 or this is a failure .Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

InfamousSnivelingBobcat.webp

55 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nowhere land.

leshaun 2-1 on pace for winning record.

due you like winning answer me yes or no.

Happy Sunday Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

jorden davis

jabo

mayfield 3-0 v burroughs

40 million cap

my team vs ur team yes or know

It is totally funny how everyone is lining up 

Behind a team that is 4games out of first place. 

Then they ask me if I want to win

On 12/19/2022 at 2:41 AM, mtmmike said:

Am sure it has been a while for you, as it has for me since I retired in '07, but it is 4th point of contact brother :)  (balls of feet, calf, thigh, *buttocks*, push up muscle). I mean unless you mean to be kicking them just under the arm !