Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Tyler Huntley
    • Horny
    • Killer Mike

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Same. I'd bring him back for cheap, but I'm not giving him much money at this point. Rather give Alex Wright a shot as starter and use Clowney's money to bring in a DT, FS, or whatever.

I just want someone with more intensity and toughness.  He’s had half a sack since week 2.  I think they need someone else with some juice as a pass rusher. Like, is there another starting DE in the league who’s started/played as much as him and has less production?  Wright has flashed, but mostly against the run. Nice rotational guy, but we need someone who can contribute 6-8 sacks opposite of Myles.

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think this is what being a kicker in Cleveland is.  Especially for a rookie.

The GOAT on the opposing sideline has also missed 2 today.

Exactly

our stadium is literally a kicking night

It can be an advantage like tonight with Tucker.

You just gotta keep letting him learn the stadium. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just want someone with more intensity and toughness.  He’s had half a sack since week 2.  I think they need someone else with some juice as a pass rusher. Like, is there another starting DE in the league who’s started/played as much as him and has less production?  Wright has flashed, but mostly against the run. Nice rotational guy, but we need someone who can contribute 6-8 sacks opposite of Myles.

I don't disagree, I just don't know if we're gonna be able to fill every need on defense. Might have to rely on the third round pick at DE to come in and hopefully improve in his second season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I don't disagree, I just don't know if we're gonna be able to fill every need on defense. Might have to rely on the third round pick at DE to come in and hopefully improve in his second season.

I don’t think it needs to be a high dollar FA or anything, just an established vet who’s shown they can play. Carl Nassib signed in Tampa for 1 million and changed and has almost twice as many sacks as Clowney for example. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I realize as a fan I don’t have a great understanding of exactly who these guys are or what they’re like in the locker room, but he just seems to be collecting checks and giving a “professional effort”.

I wouldn’t mind at all if they moved on from him in favor of someone who plays with a little more tenacity and toughness.

I think he’s done in Cleveland. Berry needs to just continue throwing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks on defense.