XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

On 12/20/2022 at 6:48 AM, rackcs said:

I don't like how quickly Malf flipped from I think Pickle is town to Pickle no killed and roleblocked me despite him saying he already knew what Counselor was going to share. So what changed in that time?

That being said, he is right that him bussing a scum partner day 1 isn't really his MO. Anyone who is the type to go back and reread stuff, was Malf the first or one of the first to vote gopher? Could be that he did it early and then couldn't back off without it looking too suspicious. I think there's stuff to explore here but I'm not all in on scum Malf yet.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:19 AM, rackcs said:

I'm interested in where some of the other posts where pickle was calling out Malf fit into those posts. Daboyle's vote that put gopher up by 3 was at 1:20 yesterday. Perhaps Malf was going to wait and do another late vote switcheroo until Pickle called that out. Granted, I still don't think it seems like something Malf would do, putting himself into that situation at all in the first place.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, rackcs said:

I think if anybody else roleblocked/jailed someone last night they should probably speak up soon. Otherwise I think I'm inclined to go with Malf here based on that, even though I have a hard time seeing the motivation/reasoning for him to bus gopher yesterday if he is scum.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:47 PM, rackcs said:

I just forgot about the Whicker protect

On 12/20/2022 at 12:57 PM, rackcs said:

Yeah, I'm gonna stick to reason and not tin foil on this one. I think I just always have an inherent weird mistrust/trust dynamic with Malf. 

On 12/20/2022 at 5:43 PM, rackcs said:

Well I have a movie tonight so I won't be around until 9:30 or so

On 12/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, rackcs said:

What's the case on Forge?

On 12/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, rackcs said:

@Malfatron @TheKillerNacho @Scoundrel @MWil23 @Daboyle @Forge

Why are you voting Forge?

On 12/20/2022 at 8:57 PM, rackcs said:

I think I'm sticking with my mwil gut read. Not that it matters at this point.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:57 PM, rackcs said:

This feels like a scum-filled vote. Where scum is taking advantage of lazy town.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:59 PM, rackcs said:

I really think it's mwil

These are all rack's posts on day 2.

This doesnt sound like a guy who tried to motivate me night 1 and failed. Also, he said not a peep to nacho (who he also motivated). Nacho was quite active but there was 0 interest from rack here in talking to him at all.

I really doubt rack is going to use the double motivation for the first move of his game.

Its rack, lets go.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, rackcs said:

I think if anybody else roleblocked/jailed someone last night they should probably speak up soon. Otherwise I think I'm inclined to go with Malf here based on that, even though I have a hard time seeing the motivation/reasoning for him to bus gopher yesterday if he is scum.

If rack was telling the truth, he should have known that i was jailed. The move failed on me, but not nacho so rack would know that he himself wasnt roleblocked

(This was before pickle claiming that he was a jailor)

Although, i do think that scum would need a protective role with a vig around

Whicker/pickle would be tough for scum to contend with (but maybe they had a strongman or something).

Guessing the setup is a sticky whicket though, especially with a dome host. Dont tru to outguess the host

based on thread actions and role claims, rack is scum

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Unofficial vote count

5 - rack (mwil, malf, daboyle, pickle, orca)
1 - pickle (whicker)
1 - whicker (deadpulse)
1 - mwil (rack)

I was just about to ask 

thank you for doing this, today has been crazy here