XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

52 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

nope, conversion is always possible even if i were 100% convinced you were town at some point

51 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well - at least not unless i thought it was a misslynch-and-lose situation but not lynch-or-lose situation... but that's a pretty fringe case.

47 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In general, I'm not a huge fan of the "lynch nullifying" gov myself; i'm much more partial to the "overturn to another player (usually 2nd highest vote getter)" variant, as it has a lot more usability outside of merely saving oneself.

Being that the lynch is usually the most powerful mechanic town has at its disposal to eliminate players and to receive verified information (namely, that player's alignment and role), canceling it completely is usually anti-town, barring absolute certainty the lynched player is town.

This is actually the answer that I expected ironically.

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I like Whicker Rick though 

Whicker Rick gonna own this. 

I prefer to go malf here.  He is being much more reserved and less scum hunting than usual.  He was pretty active early when not much was going on and now that its getting close to the deadline he hasn't been his usual self.