XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In a semi-open game where we don’t know how Dome balanced roles, it’s a smart play if so.

Gopher flipping a killing role makes me really not buy a bus. That’s a borderline backbreaker for scum.

I agree. MAYBE one of the last votes would be scum if it had been a true runaway but it wasn’t. No one who voted gopher is sus to me atm 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I agree. MAYBE one of the last votes would be scum if it had been a true runaway but it wasn’t. No one who voted gopher is sus to me atm 

if there were scum on gopher's line, it would have to have been someone who was on it early & didn't want to risk added suspicion of moving off once his lynch was looking more likely. i'd suspect anyone who did move off of him late too but I didn't see anybody

the thing to remember is that the primary purpose of a bus is to distance eachother in case one of you dies, not necessarily earn "town cred" by getting a teammate lynched (I call this a hard bus, and its pretty rare here, especially on d1).

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For the record, Scoundrel did push Malf first by hinting that he knew something weird happened to Malf. 

Rack, Pickle, and Scoundrel all not acknowledging Whicker is a frustration and head scratcher.

I’ve acknowledged that I think it’s faked. Go read

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For the record, Scoundrel did push Malf first by hinting that he knew something weird happened to Malf. 

Rack, Pickle, and Scoundrel all not acknowledging Whicker is a frustration and head scratcher.

I just forgot about the Whicker protect

Just now, MWil23 said:

You think it’s faked and yet not voting for Whicker…why?

Because I don’t know how much I trust myself with that thought at the moment. People have made points about Malf not bussing which goes against my instinct and gut right now but I’ll play that see if I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he means pickle, I'm pretty sure

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, context was clearly about Whicker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Because I don’t know how much I trust myself with that thought at the moment. People have made points about Malf not bussing which goes against my instinct and gut right now but I’ll play that see if I’m wrong.

so, is your gut that Whicker and Malf are partners (with Whicker covering for Malf being roleblocked by claiming hit)?

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In a semi-open game where we don’t know how Dome balanced roles, it’s a smart play if so.

Gopher flipping a killing role makes me really not buy a bus. That’s a borderline backbreaker for scum.

Friendly reminder:

• Like 1