XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

People were saying that three protects were too many in the 21 player game that we played last.

What are the chances town, in a 13 player game, has two moves that can prevent a kill?

I hard claim 3-shot Doctor. No way there's doctor and jailkeep on the same team.

Pickle Rick

Okay

Pickle

51 minutes ago, Whicker said:

People were saying that three protects were too many in the 21 player game that we played last.

What are the chances town, in a 13 player game, has two moves that can prevent a kill?

I hard claim 3-shot Doctor. No way there's doctor and jailkeep on the same team.

Pickle Rick

I already hard claimed every night jail

So you are openly being anti town and lynching the most town player with the best town ability 

Whicker definitely jumps back into the pile of scum with anyone that votes me

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

whats the read on Pickle, just that he has a role that trends scumy?

Jail is always a town role.  It has never been a scum role on this site (maybe once).  Now with no one knowing if dome just randomized the roles or balanced them it means just for this game scum could have a jail.  Scum is def voting me bc they are afraid of me 

100% lynch anyone voting me after I'm gone 

On 12/17/2022 at 2:52 PM, Dome said:

Votes no longer count once the hour has changed... this means votes marked :59 will count and votes marked :00 will not.

If there is a tie there will be a 15 minute period where players may change and lock their votes. All votes changed in this period will automatically lock.