Week 16: San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Commanders

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

Given how well this team has played without mcg and at times, even without Trent, you can't give him team money. You just have to rely on your gameplan minimizing the impact

Wouldn't be surprised if McKivitz/Moore get the RT gig next year

We don't have the assets to after a top tier RT

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Given how well this team has played without mcg and at times, even without Trent, you can't give him team money. You just have to rely on your gameplan minimizing the impact

At this point would Brunskill or McKivitz even be a downgrade in the passing game(if not a upgrade). He is a tremendous run blocker but man does a lot of drives stall because of a penalty or sack given up by McGlinchey.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

At this point would Brunskill or McKivitz even be a downgrade in the passing game(if not a upgrade). He is a tremendous run blocker but man does a lot of drives stall because of a penalty or sack given up by McGlinchey.

The fact that we saw almost no drop between he and Tim Compton says so much. 

I know I'm overstating how bad mcg is, I really don't mean to because it's not that bad and he'd be an improvement for several reasons, but he's poor value and I don't believe he's as important to this offense as he may be to another

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The fact that we saw almost no drop between he and Tim Compton says so much. 

I know I'm overstating how bad mcg is, I really don't mean to because it's not that bad and he'd be an improvement for several reasons, but he's poor value and I don't believe he's as important to this offense as he may be to another

I honestly think its becuase most of his misstakes come at big moments and 100% of them are on pass plays where its way easier to see when a guy just get beat and it usually is a bigger issue. I think at best we can make a horizontal move but in that we probably get a guy that will be better in pass pro and less in the run game. 

• Like 1