Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I’m used to the painfully casual takes who can’t do anything more than trumpet Cowboys hate in the media. I’m not pissy, it’s just not worth it to go back and forth with someone with a blind agenda. I’m you’ll take receiver stats and blindly attribute it to a specific player to fit your agenda. It’s stupid. Bottom line. You didn’t even watch what actually happened.

I literally do not give a flying **** about your irrelevant franchise lmao. I watched all his targets in that game, he beats Diggs cleanly on the balls that go his way when Diggs is on him, the first pass is a simple curl where Diggs is way too far off trying to bait a pick and misses it, Brown drops it. Second play Diggs presses a little early and lets Brown get underneath him, gain of 10. I could keep going.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I literally do not give a flying **** about your irrelevant franchise lmao

Quality posting lol. You care enough to talk about them, clearly. Keep looking stupid and ignorant… the bias certainly lets you get away with it. Kudos for taking advantage.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Quality posting lol. You care enough to talk about them, clearly. Keep looking stupid and ignorant… the bias certainly lets you get away with it. Kudos for taking advantage.

I watched all his targets in that game, he beats Diggs cleanly on the balls that go his way when Diggs is on him, the first pass is a simple curl where Diggs is way too far off trying to bait a pick and misreads the play, Brown drops it. Second play Diggs presses a little early and lets Brown get underneath him, gain of 10. I could keep going.

This is basic stuff here.