Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Nah, it’s called properly explaining something.

Is that what you call what's happening to you now about Diggs vs. Brown? Because @Thelonebillsfan is clearly showing you up about their first matchup, and you are simply ignoring him and saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.

When we talked about the Vikings and their point differential, you admitted you didn't think the Vikings were as good as their record when I asked if thought they were as good as the other 10+ win teams but tried to say it wasn't because of their point differential.

You said Pollard wasn't better than Elliott because RB isn't just about being fast. Every metric says otherwise, but you stuck with pass protection and volume as your shield.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Kirk has been awesome this year. I don’t think there’s much shame in saying he’s playing better than a majority of QBs. Easily a top 10 guy. Maybe closer to 5… despite how people want to try and clown him.

Ive literally never been a fan of the guy, now i find myself defending him, because of his play.

People wouldnt know how well hes played this year unless theyve watched every game.

• Like 1