Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

It just seems like youre trying to make it an issue when in all reality its a non issue. He hasnt even missed any games because of arthritis.

Youre right when you say it get worse in time though.

Stafford has and always will be a guy who throws a lot of INTs. Its who he is. But trying to claim his arthritis is causing his INTs numbers is just inherently wrong.

It's causing him to make less good decisions, probably because pain is always in the back of his mind. Pain causes duress. People act differently under duress. If you wanna pretend I'm just grasping at straws, you do you, but I genuinely believe Matt Stafford's whatever-itis is causing him to play worse, and it will probably be an even bigger hinderance next year.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

It's causing him to make less good decisions, probably because pain is always in the back of his mind.

Thats just speculation and we will never know forsure. I also feel like ive seen most of his INTs come from deep throws, trying to make something outta nothing. Could be wrong with that though, just based of memory.

6 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Dude what is it that you want?

It’s the point that there is very, very selective attention to what he does on the football field. People just wait with glee for any opportunity to criticize while ignoring literally everything else.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Thats just speculation and we will never know forsure. I also feel like ive seen most of his INTs come from deep throws, trying to make something outta nothing. Could be wrong with that though, just based of memory.

You are also speculating that I'm wrong. All we can do is speculate. My line of reasoning has taken me to a different conclusion than you, that's all.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

You are also speculating that I'm wrong. All we can do is speculate. My line of reasoning has taken me to a different conclusion than you, that's all.

? Im not the one trying to speculate on someones injury. Im not the one saying hes throwing all these INTs because of an injury. Im not the one saying that pain is on his mind whenever he throws. I feel like ive looked at this sitatuon a lot more objectively than you.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Not at all. Shocking that you missed the point.

Any time someone criticizes a Cowboy, you defend them. Anytime posters don't immediately praise a Cowboy, you complain.

Call it whatever you want, but these are the facts.

• Like 2