Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

That the Vikings are the worst 12 win joke ever and stop coming in our forum to ***** about our takes.

Im pretty sure he was the guy who said there was no chance Kurt would throw an interception today "hes kinda having a good year". Hope he posts his reaction vid to their playoff loss.

28 minutes ago, DWhitehurst said:

Respectfully disagree. Reminds me of Lacy, who after the first couple of concussions stopped lowering the boom (pad level went to ****e) and kept trying to be cute and bounce it outside like a 210pnd rb every time. I am not alone in this critique of him. Ahman Green made the same comment the other day. I love Dillon. I'm just speaking as a RB coach should. He can't rely on his weight alone. He needs to address that pad level and lower the boom, punish those m'fers! That's largely what he was drafted for. We need him at his best this time of the season.

Pad level has been a problem i agree about that but he goes down from an ankle tackle last week. That is a coachable point that can actually help protect him - its a style error not an effort thing.

Based on the fact that he is having trouble accepting the handoff... i would guess the game is just moving fast for him.

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

That the Vikings are the worst 12 win joke ever and stop coming in our forum to ***** about our takes.

They were bad takes and still are. Thanks for trying to be the forum police and acting like this is the highlight of your season because your team has been so bad.

Hope you know you’re talking to a Cowboys fan here. The talk about the Vikings has just been hilariously dumb. You’re just doubling down at a time that is super opportunistic for you… super brave take lol.