Regular Season Finale - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

How stupid was Walker for shoving the Lions trainer. Stupidity at its finest. I bet a massive fine incoming for the dumba$$. As well as the second player than kind of bodied the trainer as well. And......even before that the forearm to the head of WIlliams on that same play/tackle. What a bunch of classless douchebags.

Have you seen the video of him heading into tunnel? It’s the icing on the cake. Total baby. Total victim. He’s moved to head of the class of players I  have no use for. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Have you seen the video of him heading into tunnel? It’s the icing on the cake. Total baby. Total victim. He’s moved to head of the class of players I  have no use for. 

Yea, I saw it. Being a whining little biatch. No respect for the guy at all. Not to mention #90 I believe it was with the forearm to the face on that same tackle/play. NFL gonna have lots of fun with the fines.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

You weren’t around for the Redball Era?

Yes I was, but this is just some stupid ish after that last game.

I have to tell you, I really believe that game was a farce. They didnt want to show Brady anything. A team cannot win 12 games and look that pathetic in a real world. Reality simply doesnt work that way.

But, it is what it is, so....

Go team!

51 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I have to tell you, I really believe that game was a farce. They didnt want to show Brady anything. A team cannot win 12 games and look that pathetic in a real world. Reality simply doesnt work that way.

Go team!

I do think we kind of played with our food. They played all of their starters deep, but they ran some really simple offense the last two weeks. Almost no play action or motion. Almost exclusively running on first down. It feels like they decided they’d try to win the games against bad teams while doing the bare minimum, and it made us look really bad against Washington.

I hope they have a plan up their sleeve to take advantage and pivot off of the tape they put out there the last two weeks. Otherwise, they should have just rested key players. We’ll see.

...You guys are absolutely delusional if you think we've been intentionally playing bad as a "farce" because we don't want to "show teams things." That makes literally zero sense. No team does that, especially when they're in position to get a first round bye. Often times the simplest explanation is the correct one, we're just an inconsistent team. We got smacked by Washington because of that. It happens. No more to read into it than just that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Go team!

Did you not watch the 2 weeks prior to this last game???? A farce?? They have played like ish for 3 straight weeks, that is not a farce 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I did, they won them both. But neither were as bad as this one.

Let’s go back 4 weeks. Lost to Jags in OT, barely squeaked out a win against Iggles with a backup QB, struggled heavily against the Titans who sat a bunch of their starters, got destroyed by the Commanders with their 3rd string QB. 

This team is who they are, frauds. They have faded down the stretch. 

the last month of Cowboys football does not give me any hope in the playoffs.