Regular Season Finale - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

Eagles are genuinely terrible without Hurts. They're going to lose today, and now they have no momentum. I think they might win next week with Hurts, but their momentum is gone, team is lost. They're done in the playoffs. 9ers and Cowboys are all that's left for contenders.

I wouldn’t say that. They’re still a very good team. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Unbelievable the Saints won. The Giants will probably rest people next week

You never know. They may want to play spoiler against Philly and set an emotional expectation for the playoffs. It’s tough to know how a coach will approach this. Some coaches rest guys while other play them.

• Like 1

I was just worrying about being a packer and Giant fan.  Didnt realize SF had the tie breaker for 1 seed.  Did TB clinch with win today.   Will be interesting.  

So many story lines. If we make it too the second round.   Tie breaker game with Philly with both starting QB’s.  Rematch with Minny this one scares me cause our secondary isn’t as good as before.  And a playoff rematch with SF

33 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

You never know. They may want to play spoiler against Philly and set an emotional expectation for the playoffs. It’s tough to know how a coach will approach this. Some coaches rest guys while other play them.

Eagles are in a must-win next week. I wouldn’t be optimistic about NYG’s ability to beat them, even if they needed to. I hope the Eagles play before us. Would hate for our players to go get injured on that terrible WTF field for nothing.

57 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Eagles are in a must-win next week. I wouldn’t be optimistic about NYG’s ability to beat them, even if they needed to. I hope the Eagles play before us. Would hate for our players to go get injured on that terrible WTF field for nothing.

Yea but that's exactly why the NFL hasn't released the final week schedule. I'd bet we're playing at the same time. Although, the games being in Was and Phi, maybe the TV money comes into play. I'm in the DMV so my area gets the Was game. Was has something to play for as well. Glad I have Sunday Ticket

I was just worrying about being a packer and Giant fan.  Didnt realize SF had the tie breaker for 1 seed.  Did TB clinch with win today.   Will be interesting.  

So many story lines. If we make it too the second round.   Tie breaker game with Philly with both starting QB’s.  Rematch with Minny this one scares me cause our secondary isn’t as good as before.  And a playoff rematch with SF

Well GB is being our friend.   Raiders also ahead at Hal FG but not hiding out hope they have been terrible closing out games

45 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well GB is being our friend.   Raiders also ahead at Hal FG but not hiding out hope they have been terrible closing out games

Like I said, a lot changes if both Minny and SF lose today. @Nextyearfordaboyz is absolutely right: it’ll be a make-or-break game for Philly next week.