BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

We get our first BDL undrafted player in Round 2.

Seems likely. I know last year it was Tyquan Thornton at 50. In 2021 it was Tutu Atwell at 57. And in 2020 it was Darrell Taylor at 48. So I'd imagine we'll see someone in a similar range to that. If I'm guessing, I'd say maybe Jayden Reed, Chandler Zavala, YaYa Diaby, Nick Herbig, Cory Trice Jr. as some of the options left on the board who I could see teams taking that high potentially.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Seems likely. I know last year it was Tyquan Thornton at 50. In 2021 it was Tutu Atwell at 57. And in 2020 it was Darrell Taylor at 48. So I'd imagine we'll see someone in a similar range to that. If I'm guessing, I'd say maybe Jayden Reed, Chandler Zavala, YaYa Diaby, Nick Herbig, Cory Trice Jr. as some of the options left on the board who I could see teams taking that high potentially.

Trice I think is the best possibility out of that group 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Trice I think is the best possibility out of that group 

I think there's still a lot of corners on the board and that could stop him from getting reached on but he's definitely a very toolsy guy, I could see a team taking him higher than we expect. You know he's who I was going back and forth about when I took Kelly.

Just now, MD4L said:

Seems like a good bet it’s a speedy WR. Tank Dell get drafted here?

I believe Seoul took Dell. That's why I went with Jayden Reed.

Edited by rackcs

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Herbig would be the only one I can see going in the top 63.