2023 Free Agency

Dessie

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Even if we had an offensive coach, I wish we could find another Phillips, or lebeau creative schemes, creative blitzes. Honestly, over the last 10 yrs. I liked pagano pretty good. But he wasn’t chuckies boy. Smdh. 

The Pagano and Mack issues is what ended the honeymoon for me with Gruden.

Fwiw, Bradley would be my other choice. And needless to say, not a graham fan currently.....and before someone says it, yeah he has little to work with, I flippin know that. But I was less than impressed with schemes etc. can’t lie, I’m seriously tainted from watching cle play cornerback probably.🤣🤬🤣🤬

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Or maybe they're just not very good at identifying talent or building a roster.

I think both are true. I think this highlights the reason why patriots disciples don't work:

They basically come in tear down the roster and then instill the patriot way which is get rid of anyone that doesn't agree with when they do things and then just get a bunch of ex patriots players on cheap deals so they are considered the "smart moves". Before eventually getting fired halfway through the process which leaves a roster that only works in New England when Brady's the quarterback and/or Belichick is the HC

Edited by Jeremy408

6 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

And that’s the other big frustration, watching gruden stick with PG.....watching JDR stick with KNJ. When it was obvious as a nose on a face it was failing......SPECTACULARLY!!!! Smgdh!!!

JDR should've been in charge of the defense though. It sucks blindly handing over the reigns to a meh DC though like Guenther and Graham.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think both are true. I think this highlights the reason why patriots disciples don't work:

They basically come in tear down the roster and then instill the patriot way which is get rid of anyone that doesn't agree with when they do things and then just get a bunch of ex patriots players on cheap deals so they are considered the "smart moves". Before eventually getting fired halfway through the process which leaves a roster that only works in New England when Brady's the quarterback and/or Belichick is the HC

I haven't really followed too many Patriot way guys. I am honestly still shocked at how little they seem to value the trenches on either side of the ball though.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're going QB / WR first two rounds

Hoping this is sarcasm lol but it still could be a reality, especially if Renfrow is traded before Friday.. Either way I hope we draft someone with speed that can push Dorsett for that role, 4th to 5th round area.. I really want CB r1 and DT round 2.. LB and OG with our two 3rds.. Trey Palmer would be the speed receiver I’d try to get in Round 4/#109 and I’d even consider trading up with #109 and our latest 5th rd pick if he’s still there after our #100 Rd3 pick.. Or pick him at 100 and stand Pat and go OG at 109. We need that 4.3 speed infused in with Adams and Meyers.

• Like 1